Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Box of kindness?

My Sim is up to tier 3 of the Positivity Challenge but there is no box of kindness in any of my Sims' inventories, or house inventory. I can't figure out how I'm supposed to get one.

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Is it somewhere in the house? The challenge coordinator just left mine in front of my front door.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Mine was under the stairs.
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    Mine was where I'd done the challenge start interaction with the event co-ordinator.
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Options
    SarlyssiaSarlyssia Posts: 61 Member
    For me I didn't get a box the first time, closing the game, repairing it and starting the challenge with a new sim (created for just that purpose) gave me a box finally and my other sims who had already finished the aspiration could get the posters from the box and trait without problems after that.
  • Options
    Saunta2Saunta2 Posts: 870 Member
    Look around rbe house. I didn't notice mine at first
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    I had this happen twice where the box just didn't show up. I realized it was because I didn't have a house built on the lot, since I was starting a new save and hadn't built one yet, and the challenge wanted to spawn it inside the house. Once I had a house built, I called the NPC to initiate the challenge and it showed up right inside the doorway, but some people have mentioned their boxes being placed in weird spots.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    I thought I didn't have one at first either, however I did finally notice it stuck behind an easel on the porch, it was easy enouigh to drag it out to another location. My current family has finished the challenge now. :smile:
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    KaylaaFoxKaylaaFox Posts: 1 New Member
    I just went into build and buy and typed in “Box of Kindness”. I didn’t receive one but my game was glitching when I talked to Milly.