Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather in Del Sol Valley

What you think, how will be the weather in Del Sol Valley? Will be there snow?

Comments

• Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Since it's based on Los Angeles I'd say it will mimic the weather they have there.
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    don't expect snow and i seriously doubt there's going to be much rain, either. some seem to expect there will be smog days in it (since that's a thing in l.a.) but we'll have to see. not sure if they'll create new types of weather for new post-seasons worlds or just use what all's built into that pack in different mixes. the latter's the easiest, by far, but can hope for the former, and some worlds would really call for something special
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    There's already a lot of repurposing used in this pack, the weather/climate won't be any different.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    Thanks!
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

but we have the weather machine anyway regardless, I use that when i want snow B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

but we have the weather machine anyway regardless, I use that when i want snow B)

Yes, right.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

Don't expect the snow to stick though; it doesn't stick in Oasis Springs.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png