Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite world to live in?

ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
Hi,

What is your favorite world to live in and why? Curious to hear what other simmers like. :mrgreen:
Forgot to mention that my favorite to live in is Brindleton Bay, but Windenburg and San Myshuno have great views/architecture.
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
Origin ID: simaddict1990
Post edited by ashcrash19 on

Comments

• Options
    whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    I really like Willow Creek, actually. It's very peaceful, but definitely a more family-oriented world. For my more adventurous sims, I prefer Windenberg because of all its clubs, bars, pool, etc. I also think it's just gorgeous and has a good layout.
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    edited November 2018
    Oasis Springs because it's the only warm climate so far. It might change after I get to play around in Del Sol Valley though.
    San Myshuno is a close second. I like the apartments.
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    whimreaper wrote: »
    I really like Willow Creek, actually. It's very peaceful, but definitely a more family-oriented world. For my more adventurous sims, I prefer Windenberg because of all its clubs, bars, pool, etc. I also think it's just gorgeous and has a good layout.

Me too, Willow Creek is still my favorite.
  • Options
    SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    San Myshuno. I like the rents, because they will always remain the same, no matter what expensive furniture you use. Also I don't like to build, so apartments are perfect.
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    I haven’t played every world, yet, but so far Willow Creek is my fave because it’s green and suburban and has enough space. That being said, I still love San Myshuno because the apartments are a unique aspect of gameplay, and I love the views.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    ArmoireArmoire Posts: 14 New Member
    Windenburg, specifically the island because I like to build from scratch and, after you bulldoze the lots, that's the only spot that truly feels empty and fully yours.
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i don't have much as of the packs so either forgotten hallow and Windenburg and new crest cause since its empty lot i put many houses or lots as i want.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    Windenburg, it's the biggest and every area feels unique. My fav is the island
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Simsandra wrote: »
    San Myshuno. I like the rents, because they will always remain the same, no matter what expensive furniture you use. Also I don't like to build, so apartments are perfect.
    Same, I love perfecting interiors but I'm terrible at exteriors so most of my sims live in apartments.
  • Options
    DentalchickJuliaDentalchickJulia Posts: 12 New Member
    I love San Myshuno and willow Creek equally. San Myshuno is perfect for my wilder younger Sims, while willow Creek is the perfect beautiful place to settle down with a family.
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    My personal favorite is Brindleton Bay I just like being close to the water and the neighborhoods in BB are just very nice in my opinion.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    Brindleton Bay so far. I like the terrain and water. Really makes it feel homey!
  • Options
    dfstonedfstone Posts: 215 Member
    I like Oasis Springs. I like that retro 60s style of the buildings and the astro-turf looking lawns. It also makes me nostalgic for Strangetown.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Willow Creek just has that homey feel to it. I like it!!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    erimurpheyerimurphey Posts: 173 Member
    I like Newcrest because you can use your imagination. I divided it into a residential quarter, an artsy-fartsy quarter, and downtown long before City Living came out. Most of my sims live there.
    Sul Sul!

Origin i.d.: erimurphey
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Oasis Springs is still one of my favorites. The island at Windenburg and the penthouse in the arts district in San Myshuno are great places to live, too.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    CaveJohnson82CaveJohnson82 Posts: 34 Member
    San Myshuno by far. I love the city so much, I'd willingly live in a RL Spice District!

I do love to build but I rarely move my Sims into my own homes. My favourite house is a brownstone I downloaded off the gallery.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I can't really pick anymore. It use to be Windenburg for awhile (probably because it was so different). I find myself playing in Oasis Springs now about a 1/3 of the time. Maybe because it's the only world of it's type so far. Looking forward to the new world coming. Maybe it might be my new favorite for awhile.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    MuggyQuasarMuggyQuasar Posts: 169 Member
    I really love Willow Creek to live in and then Windenburg/San Myshuno is for having my away from home adventures. As a millenial who was stuck in a tiny rent for a long time with no real opportunity to get out of that situation, playing in such a family-oriented neighbourhood as Willow Creek was the ultimate escape fantasy for a long time.
    lgYUYx0.jpg
  • Options
    nessrockinnessrockin Posts: 3 New Member
    Willow Creek for me, it's just nice and relaxing and feels the most like the sims to me :)