Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did anyone see this? live at sim camp...

Comments

• Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    I'll actually be able to watch this one live since they're in a closer time zone. :smiley:
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    Ah, pity, this week I go afternoon in work 😣. I hope for nolive stream tomorrow.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Thanks for the heads-up! It's happening in just about 1h30min!

Unfortunately I am at work :s
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited October 2018
    I can't watch it, I have to go see the doctor at that time so I'll have to watch it when I get home..
    Post edited by honeypooh1267 on
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Anything in particular that we could see at the Sim Camp? Are they going to announce anything/something new?
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Finally a stream that suits my time zone! It’s weird to say we are in the same time zone.
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    So far the stream just seems to deal with random Sims-related things. I tuned in a couple times and saw people making pancakes, a few influencers chatting together, then some more getting their makeup done.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Yeah I tuned in to see a few playing with puppies and then make up getting applied.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,434 Member
    So far the stream just seems to deal with random Sims-related things. I tuned in a couple times and saw people making pancakes, a few influencers chatting together, then some more getting their makeup done.
    Taking one for the team, some of the gurus and attendees are posting on twitter as well. Graham said today’s gonna be filled with interviews from the game changers.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,434 Member
    Apparently a game changer proposed to their partner:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/EightBitDylan/status/1052298592138997763
    Thats awesom
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    That's so sweet! I watched the first part of the pancake-making then realized that I really had to get to my normal day :/
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    I just watched two of them building a gingerbread house, and a tour of a 3-d Sims Freeplay house on a table.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 909 Member
    edited October 2018
    I sat at my computer for 7 and a half hours afraid I was going to miss a thing, from the moment it began... I got up for drinks only, without bothering to pause any of it because it really was all very boring. And wouldn't you know it, I missed the proposal. lol
    Post edited by JaiSea on
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Taking one for the team, some of the gurus and attendees are posting on twitter as well. Graham said today’s gonna be filled with interviews from the game changers.

What's a game changer?
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,877 Member
    edited October 2018

What's a game changer?

Game Changers is EA’s community partnership program that fuses content creators and expert players directly into the game development process enabling early collaborative feedback for improvements. We also empower innovative storytelling by granting creators early access to gameplay capture.

https://www.ea.com/game-changers

There are also some tweets on this page discussing the selection process.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/943598/simguru-sims-4-tweets/p19

Pics from sims camp

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/947998/sims-4-community-corner/p4
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Ok, thanks. That helps.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I watched it on and off. Everyone seems so young lol. Looked fun though. That proposal made me cry.. sweet.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I joined just in time to see them make an Eliza Pancakes pancake. 👍🏻
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€