Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons: Night On The Town Event

I just saw this event elsewhere and it looks like such a fun time! Whenever it comes up in my save, I'm totally taking everyone out for food and drinks!

Have you had this in your game? Did you participate?

Comments

• Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I've had it a few times. My sims got free food from one of the food stalls that was in their neighborhood because I don't have Dine Out, so they couldn't go to a restaurant.
  • Options
    iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    It's great! Café food is free too. I think bars are as well. Lots of yummy stuff to choose from! :)
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    yeah, anywhere that can serve food or drinks has it for free that day. when it hits in my game, i usually try to take sims to 'sensational sixam', which is the most expensive restaurant in my game (and run by my richest family, an alien and half-alien family, hence the theme. and they have prices set to the max you can...i think 300% markup? but it's supposed to be exclusive. and worth it)

well, it did crop up while i had a sim in selvadorada once, so they took advantage at the bar for the whole day
  • Options
    Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    My sims usually celebrate this day by going to the most expensive restaurant in my game. I love this holiday. :)
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited September 2018
    I haven't tried this one out yet. I don't even know why really. I have one sim who's lived long enough to get to the holiday but she had to work all evening and didn't get home in time for me to take her out on the town. She got a sad moodlet for having a terrible holiday experience.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    Its even better when it starts on a festival day because all the food and drink stalls are free at the festival.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I think next time it pops up I'll take my Sims to Uptown Eats in San Myshuno so they can learn all the CL recipes (except for Pufferfish Nigri -- I'll find that at a food stall because the stalls usually have excellent quality pufferfish nigri).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)