Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons: New Skill Day

I have not had this come up in my current save, but it looks like a useful event for some of my Sims. Have you had this 'special event' pop up in your game? What do you think of it?

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited September 2018
    Not a fan. I'm usually playing a sim that has all the skills maxed out so he isn't able to complete the traditions for it and it annoys him.

I do see the potential applications for it though, but for me this holiday (along with the lottery and rebate day) just serve to make an already easy game even easier.

But if that's what you're looking for, it could be pretty useful if it pops up at the right time!
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    I just had this holiday come up while I was playing yesterday! I was playing a family of 6 at the time so it was kinda annoying trying to get everyone to sit down and work on skills until they completed the tradition. I think it's cool and useful if you're playing a smaller household
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    It's superb for skilling up a sim currently at a very low level. Combined with a skill club gathering I got a sim's painting skill from 0 to 5 in an afternoon, game time.
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I had it happen last night in my game. It was good as I use UI cheats, It was as Sunday in my game and a birthday. Everyone skilled up a few needed skills.
    EA ID burnished_dragon