Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It won't let me bring my sims motives (needs) down?

So, I pressed CTRL + SHIFT + C and I put testingcheatsenabled true . Than, I went to the mailbox and did MAKE ALL HAPPY. Now, there needs NEVER go down, and it makes the game boring!

I put in testingcheatsenabled true again, and tried the trick to bring the motives up and down. I can do that perfectly with the relationships, but I can't move ANYTHING with the motives!

I have a dad, mom , and 3 sons = 1 teen and 2 toddlers who are kids.

I really don't want to start over my game, I worked hard on it!

Comments

• Options
    GigidawnGigidawn Posts: 898 Member
    edited February 2013
    Do you have Make Needs Static on? If yes, change it to Make Needs Dynamic.
  • Options
    PaintEscapePaintEscape Posts: 18 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Now the motives are going down! Thank you! *Gives free cookies to Gigi* :lol:
  • Options
    SimbombillbangSimbombillbang Posts: 2 New Member
    @Gigidawn said:
    > Do you have Make Needs Static on? If yes, change it to Make Needs Dynamic.

This is really late but this problem has only recently happened to me & i dont know where to locate make needs dynamic to change it back to normal.. please explain where that is, this is frustrating
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @Gigidawn said:
    > Do you have Make Needs Static on? If yes, change it to Make Needs Dynamic.

This is really late but this problem has only recently happened to me & i dont know where to locate make needs dynamic to change it back to normal.. please explain where that is, this is frustrating
    If things are working as they should, the command will be in the same place that Make Needs Static was.

ctrl+shift+C, testingcheatsenabled true (enter)
    shift-click on the mailbox

Which command shows up depends on whether needs are currently static or dynamic already.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    SimbombillbangSimbombillbang Posts: 2 New Member
    > @igazor said:
    > Simbombillbang wrote: »
    >
    > @Gigidawn said:
    > > Do you have Make Needs Static on? If yes, change it to Make Needs Dynamic.
    >
    > This is really late but this problem has only recently happened to me & i dont know where to locate make needs dynamic to change it back to normal.. please explain where that is, this is frustrating
    >
    >
    >
    > If things are working as they should, the command will be in the same place that Make Needs Static was.
    >
    > ctrl+shift+C, testingcheatsenabled true (enter)
    > shift-click on the mailbox
    >
    > Which command shows up depends on whether needs are currently static or dynamic already.

Omg thankyou so much!