Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I don’t know if it’s just my game but...

Everytime two sims are about to socialize with each other, they look at each other like they’re about to fight.

It’s SO bizarre. Like they can have the highest positive relationship bar with each other and still walk up to each other and snarl as if they despise each other.

Can this be fixed?

Comments

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I've noticed that too... it's been going on awhile. It doesn't happen to all sims but they clench their fists and glare.. Then start talking lol. It would be nice if it were fixed.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I've noticed that too... it's been going on awhile. It doesn't happen to all sims but they clench their fists and glare.. Then start talking lol. It would be nice if it were fixed.

YES! It’s bothersome lol

I thought it was only me for a second :s
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Yes yes. When I see that in game, I always think that the sims are about to fight or argue but no. It's quite annoying, hope that it'll be fixed in a patch.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Did that start in the last patch?
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Cynna wrote: »
    Did that start in the last patch?

I’m not sure actually :s
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Are any of your sims in a tense mood when this happens? I've noticed my sims will vent to themselves if they have a tense mood before speaking to others, but it is not directed toward the other sim. I believe this occurred with the parenting pack that gave us the ability to shout forbidden words and so forth.
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    No it happens even when they are happy.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I saw happy spouses walking down the neighbourhood, they stopped to talk to each other, did that angry greeting, then went their ways. Unreasonable for greeting and boring for not actually starting conversation.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I've been seeing that quite a bit too. They will be the happiest walking by then stop to growl at each other clench their fists and look side to side as if they are angry or tense. Though I think mine is partially because I have a few mods that make them tense from the Zombie mod.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    peeanggpeeangg Posts: 66 Member
    I kinda like it cause a few people I know irl and myself look mad all the time when we're not. But they should fix it then add it to the hot-headed trait or something.
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    peeangg wrote: »
    I kinda like it cause a few people I know irl and myself look mad all the time when we're not. But they should fix it then add it to the hot-headed trait or something.

I was literally about to ask if the sims it was happening to were hot-headed :smiley: I'm watching a lets play and it happens to her hot-headed sim all the time, it's quite funny, she will be flirting with someone (she's doing the not so berry challenge- I know I'm behind the times :smile: ) and then moments later she's all angry fists and they relax down to her winking at the sim
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    Months later and this is STILL an occurring issue with my game :s

I can’t be the only one still having this issue.

Is this going to be fixed in an upcoming patch?