Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who should adopt my sim child

My Sim household Fionna (a child sim) and her older brother a young adult Henry recently went to the Hijinks Festival and her older brother died of laughter. The game decided to put her in with the Lahdgraabs. My question is should she stay in the Landgraab household with Nancy Malcolm and Geoffrey or should I use manage households and put her in with another family of either premades or other households I play. THe choices will start with premades first then my own households I have
Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]

Who should adopt my sim child 17 votes

Landgraabs
17%
StrangerthanAgentJuliajprich99 3 votes
Fyres - Dominic and his wife already have a problem child Mogan
0%
Munch - Wolfgang and Gunther might need a wing person and she might be kind of good at it
0%
Villareal - She and Max are oddly besties and they get into a lot of mishchief together already
29%
cchant86Simberella777hunniboo1SimplyToriMrSimmis 5 votes
Straus - she's a vampire child and having another vampire teaching her how to be a vampire might be good for her
17%
AlbaWaterhouseSiliCloneM_Valentine22 3 votes
other - premade household please clarify
0%
Victoria VanHelsing - She is my go-to sim I have in my current game. She too is a vampire but she is an ex hunter and other huinters see her as that traitor
17%
Kita5399TreebrookeDawsonbibi 3 votes
Jacob Randal - he is my sim who hates everyone. He is mean and evil and just a not a good person but he has a redeeming quality or two. He is family oriented and loves cats.
0%
Sam Lynch - Sam is a sweetie and is always taking in strays whether its animals or humans. She is very cheerful and kind with a kind of savoir faire
11%
DeajkLex2221 2 votes
Daisuke Sato - This guy seems to have it all if only his mom would stop calling about when is going to give her grandkids. He is a bit of a goofball and a genius but he he is always thinking and planning for for something. He is a true neutral sim and a half alien
5%
elumae 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    jprich99jprich99 Posts: 39 Member
    Landgraabs
    Your milage may very/To each their own but Ive always played the Landgraabs as merciless capitalists. Adopting a "poor orphan" would work wonders for countering their evil corporate image.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Straus - she's a vampire child and having another vampire teaching her how to be a vampire might be good for her
    I just love Vlad, he's really fun to play.