Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Sign Into the Store for Simpoints

Sonshine77Sonshine77 Posts: 197 Member
Hi, As the title says, I can't sign in. Every time I try, it says that "sign in is unavailable, please try again later," but "later" never comes! Did they close this down? Am I not able to buy Sims 3 points anymore? I've tried for a while now and every single time I get this msg. I even tried logging into the store purchase site separately and still get the same msg. Could anybody help in this? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited July 2018
    On the inability to log in, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Or try a different browser.

But the TS3 store doesn't sell store points any longer, they actually no longer handle any kind of transactions involving cash (meaning credit/debit cards). Store points can be purchased by way of Origin, either through the Origin client program or the Origin.com website. Provided your Origin account has the same credentials as your TS3 store account, the points purchased that way should just show up in your store account ready for use a very short while after the purchase goes through.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Sonshine77Sonshine77 Posts: 197 Member
    Thanks Igazor! I'll try logging into Origin and see what happens.
  • Options
    NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    Hi,

For more information on purchasing SimPoints through Origin please refer to the following EA Support page:
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!