Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Content Wishlist Mid-2018!

Hello everyone! Today, I thought about something that I've never done before, because I didn't really have anyone to share this with. :P So, here we are!

This is my content wishlist for mid-2018. This is basically things that I wish could exist in Sims updates or following packs or even future titles. Some of the things I mention here might've been mentioned before on the forums, but this is just my personal list. I did not take any of the content on this list from anyone else. So, without any further ado, let's get started! My wishlist in no particular order!

1. Some sort of dating pack.

One of the things that I most love about Sims 2 is the fact that Sims have random crushes or other Sims which they hate. I think this feature should return, since relationships are so easy to start in Sims 4. I mean... you can literally go up to any Sim, interact with them a couple of times and boom! Eternal love. This could be added in some sort of dating game pack. Also, a cool addition to crushes and stuff would be a Sims version of Tinder, since we already have Instagram and Youtube. It would be really fun to have blind dates and stuff like that. It would really "give birth" to some amazing love stories and maybe catfishing stories as well. That would be really cool. :P
It would also be nice if the Sims could make an impression of each other after the first date. As in... a compatibility check. If they liked how the date went, they can go ahead and continue their relationship. If not, too bad! Next target.
I don't know, I just really how dating was in Sims 2. An updated version of that would really be a nice addition to the Sims 4.

2. More vacation spots

Again, coming from the Sims 2, I'd really want more vacation spots. Sims 2 Bon Voyage is one of my favourite expansion packs ever. I just like the idea of going to different destinations and experiencing the traditions and activities that that place has to offer. I am fairly convinced that the Sims 4 won't only a mountain side and a jungle, but I just want more spots to come already! :P Also, some kind of island. I just LOVED Island Paradise. (Sorry, I know, this list is a mess.)

3. Fears

This is a smaller feature that I am 100% conscious that it cannot appear in Sims 4 because it should've been added in the base game. Fears. I think fears were a pretty neat feature. It made Sims seem to have a more developed personality. Not much to say about these.

4. Mermaids

Honestly, mermaids were my favourite supernatural beings in Sims 3. The fact that they can access an underwater world is just... amazing to me! I wish they'd also make them turn into mermaids whenever they come in contact with water. That could make them keep their "secret identities" harder.

5. Fairies and Witches

I added both of these in one single position for one single reason. Magic. Magic makes everything easier. I wish they would add spells for everything. For example, if you have Cats and Dogs, the ability to turn a sim into an animal. That would be hilarious! Or the ability to cure a vampire. And so on! I might make a post for spells alone.

Thank you for reading! What is your wishlist?

Origin: TeoKnowsBest

Comments

• Options
    TeoKnowsBestTeoKnowsBest Posts: 81 Member
    I forgot to mention University, but that is coming anyway. It came for 2 and 3, so it will come for Sims 4 for sure.

Origin: TeoKnowsBest
  • Options
    zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    I love the idea of a dating pack. It's not something I've ever thought of, but your idea sounds amazing especially with a Simder element added.

If you have Cats & Dogs you'll notice the animals have fears of their own. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to implement that feature in for our sims.

As for what I'd like to see in game:

01. BANDS
    I would love to have more instruments, notably a drum kit, to form a band. With Get Together I can make a music club, but having the sims play a random array of instruments that don't quite sound good together doesn't appeal to me. I'd prefer it be like TS3 where you can invite others to form a band and play at gigs.

02. CELEBRITIES
    I don't have much to say about this one other than I'd like celebs back in the game.

03. WEREWOLVES
    At first I didn't think I'd really enjoy the vampires pack, but it ended up being one of my favorite packs. Werewolves have been my favorite supernatural creature for a long time and to see them brought back to TS4 would be amazing.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    zefron wrote: »
    01. BANDS
    I would love to have more instruments, notably a drum kit, to form a band. With Get Together I can make a music club, but having the sims play a random array of instruments that don't quite sound good together doesn't appeal to me. I'd prefer it be like TS3 where you can invite others to form a band and play at gigs.

I was just thinking this very thing this morning. I would love to see bass (both upright and guitar) and drums make a comeback, and maybe even a brass or wind instrument, which I don't think we've had previous Sims games. You could make so many types of musical groups with that combination. If I could choose to have my own gamepack materialize I think that's what I'd do, even though I'm also dying for more supernaturals - witches, zombies, werewolves.

• Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I want a hobbies pack, with things to do for toddlers, children, teens and ya/a/e. I'd like for toddlers to be able to finger paint and boost imagination, maybe kids could have more after school activities like ballet, have the return of baseballs/soccer, and things like that. Canning and knitting for the elderly. Pottery, sculpting, musical instruments, etc. Plus the ability to take rabbithole classes in all skills, like how volunteering works.
  • Options
    _Sam__Sam_ Posts: 98 Member
    I wish they'd make something more engaging, playing Sims life for me right now is like planting gardens and fulfilling your Sims wishes etc are all just 'scratching the surface' of the game for me. The game can be better if we (us players) get involved in it. Here's a few examples of what I'm trying to say, lets say we get University or School expansion pack, we get to control our Sim's grade like in Sims 2 and 3, adding features like players can control our Sim in class, doing whatever, the course your Sim enrolled in and that future job for them relates to their course. Now Get to Work in Sims 4 is just decent to me, the Doctor's career is alright, the Law enforcement is sort of dull, it could have had on the spot investigation or crime scene investigation something like that give us players have more fun and engaging, searching for clues, going back and forth for days to solve a crime.

I wish burglary were a thing again. It is a cool thing to have; sudden scary event making your heart race hah.
    Playing basketball/basketball skill, challenge other Sims in a 5v5 match, able to control your Sim during a basketball match (this might not be possible), having scores, setting rewards for the winner. Let it be any sports, not only basketball, football/soccer where players can take their Sim to an actual football match in a stadium. Dribbling/ shooting depends on the Sim's football skill.

Some ideas I got off from some YouTuber like "Rags to Riches" I believe that's from TheSimsSupply is pretty cool. A challenge mode would be great where we can't use cheats and having restrictions; "easy way" of getting money like getting a job. Or you could start off with a homeless Sim and work your way up to rich by doing more difficult tasks and not the traditional easy way of making money.

There are just a few notes on my side. I mean overall the game can be much improved if it was more engaging. I spent more time in CAS than the actual gameplay. All in all the game feels easy and there isn't much engagement at least for me.
    lPISDta.jpg
  • Options
    RedSunBluesRedSunBlues Posts: 143 Member
    I would like a makeover pack, with a vanity and sims can have a beauty skill (makeup/hairstyling) that has looks and styles you can only get from the skill like how woodworking has items just from the woodworking table. You could make other sims up and try to get simstagram famous and kids can have sleepover parties with makeovers and fashion shows.

Id also love more kitchen appliances like toasters and blenders. They have a lot of possibilities to add to what's already in the game. Like how in cool kitchen stuff you can garnish ice cream, you could make your own salad dressings or jams and toasting the various breads and/or adding jam could give a tiny lil moodlet or something and boost hunger more than they do now.
  • Options
    RedSunBluesRedSunBlues Posts: 143 Member
    Oh and i forgot to add nail polish! I miss that so much!
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    Both have already been said; but witches and celebrities are top of my list!