Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Little help with creating Clayified hair

Hey Everyone,
I'm creating my first clayfied hair (one of my favorites from sims 3), all was going well, and then i went into game for a test before retexturing, and my newly clayified hair has white all over it......

Y3nzG5S.jpg

I'v been editing back and forth and cant for the life of me figure out what i'm doing wrong.
Is there any tutorials around?, iv searched google for the past hour with no luck.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Aka..... Flaming Husky
Sims Kennel Club - Delta Aquilae Siberian Huskies

Games Played :
Sims 1/2/3/4/Castaway,
AC 2, Dirt, SOD, Star Wars .... May The Force Be With You :)

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Did you find a solution to your problem? You may want to ask over at the Sims 4 Studio on their Creator Help board.
  • Options
    casseyshazeracasseyshazera Posts: 89 Member
    @Bananas_45 Yes, but i have no idea what i did, just need time to redo it, dont like my first attempt at it XD
    Thanks for your advice, will go there from now on if i need any help :smile:
    Aka..... Flaming Husky

Games Played :
    Sims 1/2/3/4/Castaway,
  • Options
    kittykat97kittykat97 Posts: 61 Member
    I'm certainly no expert, but if I had to guess, I'd say that you never remasked the mesh, ie, you didn't tell the texture where to go on the mesh. You can do it in blender, there are a couple youtube tutorials that explain it better than I can. But if you're remaking it anyway, it might not matter. Good luck on your next attempt!
    Kat | 25 | they/them | KatJustice97 on the gallery (check CC enabled) | I have 3700+ hours logged in the Sims 4, well over half of it in CAS
  • Options
    casseyshazeracasseyshazera Posts: 89 Member
    @katgirl28888 I managed to do it, no idea what i did, but managed to fix it :smile:
    Will keep in mind about the remask if it ever happens again. Thanks :smile:
    Aka..... Flaming Husky

Games Played :
    Sims 1/2/3/4/Castaway,