Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

News Flash-The Pig Girl Lives!

Scientists and doctors are still baffled by the discovery of a very remarkable woman. Winewood native and professional sideshow attraction Porkahontas Jones posses an unusually shaped nose that resembles a snout. Her signature nose has drawn in and astonished locals and tourists in the Winewood area for more than five years since she started working at the local carnival. Most people had a hard time telling if her nose was real or not, that was until doctors began to examine it up close and come to a surprising conclusion. "My kids always wanted to see the pig girl at the circus around our block, but never could tell that the snout was real." Said one Winewood resident. "Something about her told me that her snuffer was more than just a prosthetic, but when I found out that the nose was real, me and my boys were just blown away." Some residents however knew that something was different about this woman. "I figured that that actress on stage was desperately trying to hide something." said another resident. "I watched her perform during the winter and saw her shooting air from her nostrils while juggling fire sticks. I gave her a napkin I found after the show because I was afraid she had caught a cold and was surprised as to how loudly she blew her nose. Ultimately I'm glad that she can come clean about who she is." Even the Major had something to say,"Porkahontas is a fine young woman who has done her part to help bring Winewood from the brink of poverty into a successful tourist attraction. I just want to let her know that her big adventure into this big world is just beginning and that we here at Winewood will always stand by her side."

28421439947_112a818c90_b.jpg

Porkahontas herself has locked herself at her parents house and has not been seen since. Her adoptive parents have also refused to comment on their daughter, stating that her her right to privacy has been violated.

We will keep you updated as more news comes it.

Comments

• Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    i feel like i just read a simsvip article. :lol: