Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aliens Impregnating Male Sim

My Legacy Challenge heir was kidnapped by aliens. When returning, he started having tummy issue and now his stomach is growing like he is pregnant. He doesn't have any special settings to allow pregnancy. Has anyone else experienced this????

Comments

• Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Yes that can happen. If you don't want the alien baby, you can send them back upon their birth.
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    aliens can impregnate men. it has been a feature in the series since ts2.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    Jordyn78988Jordyn78988 Posts: 421 Member
    edited July 2018
    As others mentioned above, male sims can get pregnant from alien abduction, but (in case you didn't know) female sims cannot.
  • Options
    metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    yep, one of my sims of my older couples got abducted and ended pregnant.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    My male vampire got abducted and had twins. Boys, one a pure alien, the other is a vampire/alien hybrid.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Yeah, there is a bug concerning alien-impregnated male vampires - they will produce buggy hybrids.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    qadara77qadara77 Posts: 44 Member
    Well, this is interesting... never thought that could happen lol
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,436 Member
    qadara77 wrote: »
    Well, this is interesting... never thought that could happen lol
    It’s very annoying, training logic skill, using the telescope or being in the scientist career increase chance of getting abducted.
    My doctor sim(had 10 logic) and his son(also high logic) got abducted and impregnated. Makes me hate aliens so much! Can’t train logic with my males in fear they’ll get abducted. The son in law to my doctors sim son got abducted and impregnated as well
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Yeah, there is a bug concerning alien-impregnated male vampires - they will produce buggy hybrids.

I have only come across 2 bugs and I have had about 4 hybrids, one in CAS. I think it has to do with CAS only allowing to change two appearances. Normal/darkform, Alien/Disguise. With a hybrid they obviously have 4 different appearances so it's kind of hit and miss what two you will get in CAS. And messing with the disguise at all messes their appearances up.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    PrplGrl3PrplGrl3 Posts: 7 New Member
    I think this is such a stupid and shocking thing that they brought into the game, especially that it only happens to the men, that's just plain weird. A good way to avoid this from happening is locking all your doors at night when your sim goes to sleep ;)
  • Options
    EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top