Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you guys ever have a crazy deep thought/theory that you're sure no one else thinks about.

latasiamlatasiam Posts: 76 Member
For example ever since I was a kid, I had this thought/theory that we were in a video game simulation (like the sims). I would always think that I was crazy and that I was the only one who thought this, but recently I found out that Elon Musk had the same theory. I was blown away when I first watched the video of him explaining the theory and how it could actually be possible.

I would love to hear your theories. Others may have the same theory.

Comments

• Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I actually sometimes theorize that we are all poor quality ghosts that can't pass through walls
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    PartiallyBulletsPartiallyBullets Posts: 32 Member
    i still believe the simulation theory. i just want to know why the owner of me as a person decided to make me this loser-y.
  • Options
    ThylaxineThylaxine Posts: 25 Member
    > @Shadyboop said:
    > I actually sometimes theorize that we are all poor quality ghosts that can't pass through walls

This is the best thing I've officially seen all day.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited July 2018
    Well not sure how much I believe it but sometimes I have thoughts (delusions) that I'm the only one here and the rest is like a stage dressing of sorts. I discuss this with those close to me and we chuckle over it.
    This especially happens when something that is on my mind manifests in the news or even in my life very visibly.. good, bad or just an idea that I've been dwelling on. I almost at these times feel like life is a training ground or something and the clues are in front of me but I keep getting sucked dragged back into the complacency that is or is thought to be real life.
    When I think about it though it goes pretty well with religious teachings... It might even go with the simulation theory.. I'll have to look that up.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I think that we are all reincarnations of our ancestors that died before we were born. Rather than a new soul being created at a birth and moving to another world at death, I think the soul is just put into the body of a new relative. For example, I think I used to be my great grandma, who died before I was born.
  • Options
    PinkFlyingPastaPinkFlyingPasta Posts: 303 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I think that we are all reincarnations of our ancestors that died before we were born. Rather than a new soul being created at a birth and moving to another world at death, I think the soul is just put into the body of a new relative. For example, I think I used to be my great grandma, who died before I was born.

I think this is the case in a lot of times. I also think we come back as random people. I'm not sure why some of us remember past lives while most don't.