Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby Names

Hey guys, Katherine's third baby is on the way! What are some names you have?! Here are some names I picked! (Girl) Destiny and Rose (Boy) Jordan or Jason! One of my blog viewers said Emma or Jack!

https://sims4fanaticcool.blogspot.com/2018/06/big-news.html

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I had a cute girl's name generate randomly for one of my townie families, which was Journey. My favorite names I've personally used in my families are Anika, Acadia, Lakya, Ezra, and Renoir.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,435 Member
    I’ve named some of my girls: Kia, Jacqueline, Diana, Robin
    My boys: Jason, Kyle, Nicholas, Steven
    And my favorite unisex name : Max(simple but cute)
  • Options
    smh678smh678 Posts: 92 Member
    @littlemissgogo and @crystalabyss1 Thank you for your amazing suggestions, I will take those in to consideration! Happy simming.
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    My main family:
    Children: Logan, Leia, Tyler, Megan
    Grandchildren: Grant, Taya, Jaci, Jaina, Beth
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    My current family, boys-Philip & Quentin, girls-Rosalyn, Hope, Ellis, Cleo.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Thank you @Destin2016 and @ldmarko Thank you for these amazing names. I really love these!
  • Options
    TurquoisePapayaTurquoisePapaya Posts: 318 Member
    edited June 2018
    I planned on naming my sim's baby Meredith for a girl and Ross for a boy. It was a boy, so he was named Ross.
    Some other, less recent, ones I've used that were super cute were Clementine, Flora, Ash, and Ivy.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    @TurquoisePapaya Great name! Reminds me of Friends!
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Melisandra and Amber-Lily for twin girls my Sims had in an older save. Meli was a Creative, Perfectionist Loner artist and Amber a Genius, Geek, Outgoing tech guru/gamer.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    NyteRose wrote: »
    Melisandra and Amber-Lily for twin girls my Sims had in an older save. Meli was a Creative, Perfectionist Loner artist and Amber a Genius, Geek, Outgoing tech guru/gamer.

Oooh, Melisandra. That's such a pretty, quasi ethereal name.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    My main household:

Grandmother: Scarlet (Ada's mom)

Mom: Ada, Dad: J'kwone

Kids: Marina, Oliver and a baby on the way who will be named Arthur
  • Options
    Thank you @PninaSimmer and @NyteRose for amazing names! I love Melisandra and Marina!
  • Options
    The baby came! She is a girl! I am going to look through your suggestions!
  • Options
    djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    Ava, Bailey, Jordan, Zoe, Hannah, Marissa, Delaney
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    If human Melody and Harmony or Miracles and Destiny, Hope and Faith for girls. Girls, you can be more creative with.

for boys Henry and Edward, Samuel and Steven, Darian and Lance,

Vampires something old-fashioned names like Daisy, Rose. Violet, Gabriella, depending on the backstory I have

For boys, something old-fashioned names like Victor, Alexander, Jacob, etc

Aliens can be really creative like Khorreei, Jhaaya, Uxzyl etc
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I actually have about 2 dozen families, I won't go through all of their names, but some of my favorite girl sims are named Alena, Nancy, Bethany, Alice, Cathy & Liana. I kind of have a thing for the old-fashioned & multi-cultural names.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    @sims3fanatic what did you end up choosing? I've become unnecessarily invested in this!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    @TurquoisePapaya Jack and Kaya! It ended up being twins!
  • Options
    @TurquoisePapaya Jack and Kaya! It ended up being twins!

those are super cute names! And Jack and Kaya go really well together (it's so satisfying when twins have well-matched names haha)
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Some of the names I've used for my Sims are, Dulce, Rio, Caris, Haven, Lyric, Wynter for girls, & Jayceon, Ari, Jagger, Chance, Finn, & Sawyer for boys.
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    For girls I have had all the Disney princesses haha. And my rotation names are Lexi, Liliana, Sylvie, Connie, Shana, Cordelia, Nathalie, Marie, Jane and I recently adopted a girl called Norma. That's not a name I would pick myself but I love it actually!

Boys I always find a lot harder! I've had Clive, Ace, Calvin, Malcolm, Eric, Milo, Kristopher, Joseph, Joe, Declan and Anthony. (The game generated Declan when I wasn't playing so I thought I would bring Anthony in.. as in Ant and Dec. :wink: )
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna