Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Following sims whims

oh, my heir has been interesting I have been following her whims and it definitely has been interesting. It started off fine she wanted to flirt with Shara and ended up marrying her, they then had a little girl. But while their girl was only a baby Shara died, thanks to a washing machine. After that, it was pretty ordinary, but when her daughter was a child thing got interesting. She wanted to date Lilly and Lilly was married but since it was my heir Dawns wish that's what she did. But Lilly rejected her, but again Dawn wanted to flirt with Lilly this went on for awhile. Till Lilly and Dawn were in the red and then, of course, Dawn decided she wanted to fight her so Dawn and Lilly fought it out Dawn winning of course. Then she decided she want to flirt with Joe but Joe was again married but not just married, married to her sister. But she wanted to so she ended up dating Joe, Joe was not a good husband he didn't even resist. And Dawn was definitely not a good sister, one night Joe invited Dawn out on a date so we went and they were flirting. During this, I had to go so I left them alone but I thought I had paused the game, I had not and when I returned what was Dawn doing. Woohooing with the flower bunny I couldn't believe it how did this happen. When I had left her she was flirting with Joe and when I return shes Woohooing with the flower bunny. And it turns out the night with the flower bunny ended up in Dawn being pregnant with twins.

Comments

• Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    I’m gonna need pictures of everyone to really get a feel of context for this story bc all I see is names :joy:
  • Options
    MissCharlieMissCharlie Posts: 405 Member
    edited June 2018
    this is my heir and her wife Shara (my heir is the one with black hair)
    06-27-18_12-53-05_PM.png

When Dawn was pregnant
    06-27-18_12-56-31_PM.png

And then the horror when Shara died. It was so strange because Dawn was actually the one that caught on fire doing the laundry. Then Shara must have gotten too close and also caught on fire but she went outside and died there.
    06-25-18_1-19-24_PM.png

This is their daughter, Ashton, of course, she was still only a baby at the time but I thought I'd show her all grown up
    06-27-18_1-24-54_PM.png

Dawn trying to flirt with Lilly, Lilly rejecting her and the fight at the end.
    06-27-18_1-05-06_PM.png
    06-27-18_1-05-10_PM.png
    06-27-18_1-05-41_PM.png

Then Dawn flirting with Joe which is her sister Payton's husband Naughty Dawn and Joe
    06-27-18_1-07-47_PM.png
    06-27-18_1-07-35_PM.png

Payton, Joe and their daughter Tara
    06-27-18_1-13-24_PM.png

And finally Dawn and the flower bunny this is actually after they had woohooed
    06-27-18_1-06-48_PM.png
    06-27-18_1-06-54_PM.png
  • Options
    thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    LMAO I love it!! :joy:
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    This is nuts. Your sims lead very interesting and entertaining lives!
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    You can...woohoo...with the flower bunny?! :astonished: I know this will sound like a weird question, but did you see what the sim looked like under the bunny suit? It is a suit, right? I have so many questions. :lol: The only thing I could figure out about the flower bunny in my game was the fact that she was a ‘she’, had the Bro trait, and liked to leave flowers all over my sims’ lawn.

Anyway, I admire that you followed your sim’s whims. If I followed my sims’ whims, they’d end up with like, eight babies and lot of washtubs. :joy:
  • Options
    I didn't see the sim under it until I found out she was pregnant with twins then I decided to invite him over and see what was under the mask (by taking him into cas) it was a male not great looking. And yes that washtub thing is so weird my sims have so many of them and still want more I will have to draw the line somewhere
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Oh I love your sims, seeing that laundry fire reminded me of Cassandra after her husband put out the fire it was like it already traveled it didn't burn anything else but went straight for her. Laundry is so harsh...lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Are you the same person with the alien sextuplets?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    @citysimmer yes the same one this is actually her daughter
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    @citysimmer yes the same one this is actually her daughter

Oh god, your game is crazy. XD
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Oh gosh no I'm starting to really hate sims whims, it was so hard to follow this whim. I wasn't going to but then I thought well it would make it interesting. So are you ready to hear this whim Ashton now a young adult was at a bar and who happens to walk in the flower bunny, And what did she want to do, yes you guessed it flirt with him so that's what she did.
    07-02-18_6-52-39_PM.png
    07-02-18_6-53-39_PM.png

and then of course without me doing anything (thanks to WW) they decided to woohoo and now she could actually be pregnant. I really hope she isn't pregnant and this can just be put down to a mistaken one night stand with her sibling's father ewww. and Ashton woohooed in the exact same place as her mother had with the flower bunny.
    07-02-18_6-54-21_PM.png