Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which would you rather?

Which would you rather? 63 votes

Having to wait for seasons for another month but have no/nearly no bugs
39%
vancanuckfan86ShelleyFCarterColorist40PinkFlyingPastaCitizenMoxiee1990rMissFashionistafullspiralkristenleighwhiteMarco50wormstache999AlbaWaterhouseSanriel85Pepseyrulesharun789HermitgirlxxLucky185xxCupidthenightcourtSimDestroyer 25 votes
Having seasons now like it is (Lots of bugs)
60%
BreeSashaGalacticGalAndreaTheHeroBloosmooshellbemejcs7219Cherryrose_xsimgirl1010cchant86Elegantblkchina1VulorijaymancrazTanja1986PegasysbluelightingTreebrookeguvenkarabagli9sassygray5iliekponiezMoonfoxNightcry 38 votes

Comments

• Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    they cant know the bugs until we try it out and report back the bugs.
  • Options
    PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    I'm not seeing lots of bugs. Probably because I started with an almost new save so I didn't encounter the event scheduling bug. I have seen a few glitches, but really not more than I was seeing before. I was surprised that there is no slowdown in performance on my gaming laptop.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited June 2018
    I could've waited longer than a month. Even a year. Bugs irritate me endlessly.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    I really haven't had that many bugs except for minor ones so I can't complain. Also - as long as they fix the bugs that we've encountered I'm ok with it. Most of the bugs I have encountered don't break the game play so it isn't too bad.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,641 Member
    I just got the game yesterday, and am really only getting a chance to really play it today. So far, no noted bugs. I did restart a save, though, so I'm starting fresh, as it were.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Billysim143Billysim143 Posts: 968 Member
    I reject to premise of your question.
  • Options
    tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    While I don't have Seasons, I have played MMO quite a bit and the one thing you have to expect with new content is bugs. No matter how they try not to release a pack/content with bugs they tend to pop up. The only time I can see it being a major problem is when it is game breaking, (i.e. you can't play the game). The rest can be fixed and normally fixed in a reasonable time period.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    I haven't really experienced many bugs, or just not enough for me to be upset and quit playing the game. I think it's expected that there will also be bugs, but as a place that doesn't play with mods or CC, mine have been pretty minimal. I'm hoping that they'll patch the few that I have experienced fairly quickly and then we can all be happier playing it.
  • Options
    sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    I work in the software industry. There’s no such thing as bug free software. And the bugs I have seen are not major at all.
  • Options
    Bubblyboo2Bubblyboo2 Posts: 52 Member
    Wow thanks guys :D:D
  • Options
    ChelleyJayChelleyJay Posts: 80 Member
    The only bug I been experiencing ever since I installed seasons is conflicts with mods. Some of my mods have not been working, so I used this mod detector to check bad CC, so I can remove them out of my game. Once I updated my MCCC file, my mods been working fine.
  • Options
    ReksohReksoh Posts: 303 Member
    I would have been happy to wait longer for fewer bugs. No one is expecting a bug-free experience, but the problem is that all these "little" and "insignificant" bugs that have not been addressed are starting to pile up and turn what should have been a good experience into a frustrating one. And historically, they do take a very long time to get around to fixing these things.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited June 2018
    I haven't had any game breaking bugs. I have diverted my game play a little though here and there. I'm enjoying it.

and I meant to vote how it is now ... der.. oh well.
    egTcBMc.png