Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question

I do not have season yet but the new update that came out before the game came out said we could have glass roofs for green houses .I played my game last night and glass roofs are not there .Is this a glitch or something cause I'm confused.
b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
twitter @gtgirl_99

Comments

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,499 Member
    edited June 2018
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    I do not have season yet but the new update that came out before the game came out said we could have glass roofs for green houses .I played my game last night and glass roofs are not there .Is this a glitch or something cause I'm confused.
    It’s not in the roof section, it’s the in the roof style(where you choose type of tiles or wood of the roof) the last ones.
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    It’s not in the roof section, it’s the in the roof style(where you choose type of tiles or wood of the roof) the last ones.

I did not see it there when I looked there either but maybe I missed it .

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I have checked roof patterns,roofs ,roof trimes and Freizes and Exterier Trims and glass roofs are not there I even tried the seach nothing came up. There's clearly a glitch or something going on here cause I know I did over look anything I have the game open as we speak. This so called update is a joke.And yes my game is updated

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Are you sure your game was updated with the latest patch?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Yes I checked yesterday and I checked today it says your game is up to date.This is not a issue on my end .I just did game repair I haven't started the game to see if that helped I doubt it did

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member

Yes I checked yesterday and I checked today it says your game is up to date.This is not a issue on my end

it kind of has to be. Everyone else has the roofs.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    Cupid wrote: »

Yes I checked yesterday and I checked today it says your game is up to date.This is not a issue on my end

it kind of has to be. Everyone else has the roofs.

No it is not on my end I did nothing wrong Like I said before my game is up to date I've looked last night and today for the glass roofs they are not there .How is this an issue on my end .I don't know what else to do on my end to fix this

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    I guess I'm just blind and can't see what is staring me in the face .Yes I'm being sarcastic I'd take screen shots to show you people if I could cause clearly I'm not being believed

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Why can't you take screenshots?
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I guess I'm just blind and can't see what is staring me in the face .Yes I'm being sarcastic I'd take screen shots to show you people if I could cause clearly I'm not being believed

When I say the problem is "on your end" it doesn't mean that I don't believe you or that the problem is your fault. It just means it's on your end, which it obviously is because, like I said, everyone else has the roofs. If you've already tried everything and still can't find them, you could try resetting the folder. And if that doesn't work, you might have to reinstall the game.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    Cupid wrote: »

When I say the problem is "on your end" it doesn't mean that I don't believe you or that the problem is your fault. It just means it's on your end, which it obviously is because, like I said, everyone else has the roofs. If you've already tried everything and still can't find them, you could try resetting the folder. And if that doesn't work, you might have to reinstall the game.

I've tried reparing the game if that's what you mean I'm going in to see if that works .I have no clue what you mean by resetting the folder if that's not what your talking about

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    I don't know how to take screenshots I've never did it for sims before .Not on purpose anyway.I'm trying to make a green house in an apartment building .At first I thought maybe that's the reason tehy weren't showing up

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,499 Member
    I don't know how to take screenshots I've never did it for sims before .Not on purpose anyway.I'm trying to make a green house in an apartment building .At first I thought maybe that's the reason tehy weren't showing up

Press C, options menu has a option to show the UI during a screenshot which would be helpful here
  • Options
    Strawburry3Strawburry3 Posts: 329 Member
    edited June 2018
    Sorry for the plum circling. I tried, but they should be located here.

98d83Oz.png?1
    tumblr_mxol5mE3eQ1qdczlgo1_500.gif
    Hey, Nana..
  • Options
    Oh dear god I saw those but they didn't look to me like glass well now I feel silly .Another question where is the start seed packets I'm probably looking in the wrong place for them to lol

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    Oh dear god I saw those but they didn't look to me like glass well now I feel silly .Another question where is the start seed packets I'm probably looking in the wrong place for them to lol

I wondered if you saw them and didn't realise they were glass. :D
  • Options

We're all just glad you found them. Enjoy!

Seeds are in ACTIVITIES & SKILLS. There is a new category with gardening stuff in it (the planter box icon).
  • Options

I wondered if you saw them and didn't realise they were glass. :D
  • Options
    I saw the screen shot and then I remembered those pictures at the end and I'm thinking dang it that was the ones I was looking for all long .Grrrrrrr thank guys for trying to help sorry for being sarcastic and frustrated

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,759 Member

Thank you! I looked, too, and didn't find any glass roofs. Do you happen to know where the greenhouse is? Or what's required to build your own greenhouse? Please, and thank you, in advance.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options

Thank you! I looked, too, and didn't find any glass roofs. Do you happen to know where the greenhouse is? Or what's required to build your own greenhouse? Please, and thank you, in advance.

There is no "green house". You build one yourself just like a room either attached to your sims house or separate. It will be on the same foundation, so you may need plant boxes or a sunken floor (bulldoze the floor and add steps down into it). Add the roof and pick one of the glass tiles for a roof. For windows, I pick the biggest, floor to ceiling ones with few if any panes. Good luck.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Guess who's a happy simmer I am .I just got back from Walmart and I got another Sims 4 card thank god they had them because Walmart had no copies of Sims 4 Season .They barely have any PC games anymore.Seasons is half down downloading already YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99