Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Season Do You Start With In Existing Saves?

I know for new Saves we get to pick what Season we want to start with. Does anyone know how it works for existing Saves? Is it the same as a new Save where we get to pick or will our existing Saves start with a default Season?

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    You should be able to pick the season you want to start off with first, regardless if it's a new save or not. At least you could in the past sims games.
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    Thanks @LaBlue0314
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    You should be able to pick the season you want to start off with first, regardless if it's a new save or not. At least you could in the past sims games.

Isn't it always summer by default in sims 3?

I'm used to that so ill probably always start summer if I get to pick.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    @Zeldaboy180 I am also going to start off with summer. This will give me a chance to get the gardens I already have in the game prepared for winter.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I think we can choose. In the live stream they have a save for each season. I am personally going to start with fall.
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Yes, it's confirmed that we choose. We get the same Choose a season-screen when going into an old save for the first time after installing the pack.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Because we have been living in Summer for these years. I want to start there and let the seasons roll in naturally, as if they have always been there. Besides, I may want to set a few households up first with clothes or decor.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    edited June 2018
    The closer we’ve gotten the more I’ve wanted to start in Fall with my first save for seasons. I built a unfinished green house for my sims house and when we get the patch hopefully today I’ll be finishing that and another house I’m building for my bestie up and save them both!
    I’m so glad we get to pick so I can do saves in different seasons lol
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,623 Member
    Summer cuz it's summer now.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ArtArt Posts: 140 Member
    Spring.