Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deadly fight mod?

Hiya guys!

So I was wondering if there was any mod where the loser of a fight would die? I know there's extreme violence mods etc but is there anything out there that links back to the interaction "fight"?

The reason I'm asking is because of seasons - one of the holiday traditions available is "fight". If sims could die by fighting, I was wondering if I could create a Purge holiday for my game.

Thanks in advance :)
⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
Sims lost:7

Comments

• Options
    LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    nice idea might use that to get rid of the maxis generated Sims I hate you know the ones that show up at your home expect u to invite them in at any hour of the day
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)
  • Options
    someemojisomeemoji Posts: 5 New Member
    I only know of extreme violence (and I think it'll be broke very soon with the patch so might be awhile of a wait)
  • Options
    SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    Loucifer wrote: »
    nice idea might use that to get rid of the maxis generated Sims I hate you know the ones that show up at your home expect u to invite them in at any hour of the day

Haha great idea!!
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
  • Options
    SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    someemoji wrote: »
    I only know of extreme violence (and I think it'll be broke very soon with the patch so might be awhile of a wait)

Yeah ;/ hopefully someone finds a way to make it into a Holiday tradition!!

Simmer since 2009