Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kicking Gnomes is a thing now? More challenging than Selavadoradian temples probably..

TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
I watched the livestream and I am really surprised that Gnomes will be alive in the game,
And there's a new gameplay that will come in them. You can actually interact with them now, offer food, and even kick them.

Kicking them will surely make them enraged and will break any breakable stuffs in your house. And the only way to get rid of them is by kicking them one by one.

You have to be fast or else they'll teleport to another spot and just keep spawning. And This 'll surely be a great challenge without cheating or by pausing the game.

Personally forme, I'll find this more challenging than the temples in Selvadorada. Agree? Share me your thoughts
y'all got bread?

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I used to hate those things. I can’t remember what made them appear but it seemed like as soon as I deleted one, another would pop up.

I’m getting irritated just thinking about them now. I hope there’s a way to keep them from showing all together.
  • Options
    SihuSihu Posts: 73 Member
    edited June 2018
    The first time I noticed gnomes aren't creepy like before I was disappointed. (I mean in basegame )Even if they scared me as a child i love things that are strange and spooky. And when they added the gnomes in the apartment traits but we can't see them it was disappointing as well.
    So seeing them making a real come back this way is awesome ! It's so creepy and fun ! Exactly what we needed more in the game ^-^ (just like the scarecrow being alive)
    I missed so much having strange magical things in the game.
    And the challenge of kicking them and seeing them ruining a house seems really fun.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Admittedly, my sense of humor is a bit dull. But it just sounds annoying to me
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @Chazzzy wrote: »
    I used to hate those things. I can’t remember what made them appear but it seemed like as soon as I deleted one, another would pop up.

I’m getting irritated just thinking about them now. I hope there’s a way to keep them from showing all together.

They are only there if you add the Tradition.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2018
    I have a wicked thought. Send your sim over to someone's home that they hate, and kick their gnome.
    Let them deal with the chaos happen at their home, and then with an evil laugh at them. >:)
    200px-Drevil_million_dollars.jpg