Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idea: Makin' Magic + Supernatural Mashup for Sims 4

playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
edited June 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I loved Makin' Magic in The Sims and Supernatural in The Sims 3. How about a mashup of both games for The Sims 4? Realism is great all, but what made the Sims the Sims is the quirkiness. It doesn't hurt to have a little bit of fantasy.

-Magic Town, Magic Duels, Magician Career, Fortune Teller Career, Witches, Werewolves, Fairies, Zombies, Pet Baby Dragons.

To be honest, I'm surprised we didn't get Werewolves in the Cats and Dogs Expansion Pack. Or maybe a new occult? Cat Creatures.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-db-GnHGnQE

Comments

• Options
    Sally1502Sally1502 Posts: 258 Member
    I agree. Wouldn't mind a magic and/or supernatural pack at all!
    It would definitely need a new world that would be appropriate for the mystical theme. I like your suggestions! If we get new pets that would be absolutely awesome - in addition to dragons I'd like to see baby griffins and owls.
    DrvDeiU.jpg

Werewolves need to be introduced as well, I'd hope this time with a more wolflike appearance.

Maybe a slightly creepy fun fair could tie in well with a pack like this.

child_chairs.jpg
    TA0Jc1u.jpg

I'll add more ideas if I can think of something good.
  • Options
    DrearydearyDrearydeary Posts: 85 Member
    I 100% agree, I actually made a forum very similar a couple of days ago so I'm glad to see there's other people who would like this too!
    I do really like how they made vampires in the sims 4 with powers and weaknesses, it would be cool if they added something like that for other supernatural beings as well!
    There was definitely something much more quirky to the sims in makin magic
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I would love that idea, and can't wait until we have something to go with the Vampires ( aliens and ghosts too). I hope that they will try to incorporate feuds perhaps with some of the supernaturals like the werewolves and vampires or such. I do wish there was a way to keep their identity more secretive if they wanted to until they popped out into the form they use. I really hope they do get witches.