Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Single, double or triple birth?

I'm waiting on my legacy heir's second (and/or third and fourth) child/ren to arrive, and I was curious as to what you guys think based on her first, second and third trimester photos –

jskoar.png

Honestly don't even know if I could deal with anything more than a single birth at this point :/

Comments

• Options
    ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Definitely having multiples! Usually when my sims have shown bumps in their first trimester, its been twins or triplets. My sim had triplets and she looked huge, so it's a possibility yours will too :smiley:
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Options
    ROSEBUDALYROSEBUDALY Posts: 17 New Member
    Agreed on the multiples but I’d say twins..when my sim had triplets she looked a little bigger in the second trimester
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    See, I was with you guys – but no! Single birth, a little girl :)
  • Options
    ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Aww! Congrats on the little one o:)
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Options
    DJQ1308DJQ1308 Posts: 44 Member
    edited June 2018
    DaB1gV wrote: »
    See, I was with you guys – but no! Single birth, a little girl :)

I thought my sim was for sure having multiples, but like you she also just had a single little girl. Mine was huge like yours too
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    In the first three generations of my save, I had single-births. When I got to fourth generation, Jake McConnell, jr and his wife Casey had the very first set of twins! Sadly, over the last month Jake and Casey died from old age. Yesterday, their twins- Henry and Hope- and their spouses died from old age. So far, Henry and Hope have been the only set of twins in my entire save file. Of my household anyway.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    AmylsimsAmylsims Posts: 108 Member
    My sim tricked me too, I was sure she was having twins, and then, exactly the same as you, she had a single baby girl!