Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simself request!!

Hey guys!
I was wondering if any super kind simmer would be able to make me a Simself? I suck at creating real life sims and could really use some help on this!
I would really really appreciate it :)
⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
Sims lost:7

Comments

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Happy to help, @SimmerOfEngland if you would like to send me a shot via PM I can give it a go for you. Non-CC I assume? :)

• Options
    SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    Thanks so much! :)
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
    Sims lost:7
  • Options
    jane_dsjane_ds Posts: 8 New Member
    I loooove making simselfies! Definitely let me know if you still need someone!
  • Options
    Amanda80Amanda80 Posts: 38 Member
    edited May 2018
    jane_ds wrote: »
    I loooove making simselfies! Definitely let me know if you still need someone!

Hi there. I'm not sure if the OP asked you to create a SimSelf for them, but I'm actually looking for someone to create one for me. Do you think you might be able to? (I'm really bad at making them for myself.)
  • Options
    chocbookchocbook Posts: 25 Member
    edited May 2018
    @Amanda80 I can make one, if you're still interested :)
  • Options
    Amanda80Amanda80 Posts: 38 Member
    edited May 2018
    @chocbook

I am! I apologize for not checking back sooner... I'll post a picture. (I'm so bad at it...) Anyway, thank you for being willing to give it a go. The link below will take you there.

For some reason, I can't get the image to show up. I'm very sorry. Please just ignore the request. Thank you, though, for helping.
    Post edited by Amanda80 on
  • Options
    chocbookchocbook Posts: 25 Member
    Amanda80 wrote: »
    @chocbook

I am! I apologize for not checking back sooner... I'll post a picture. (I'm so bad at it...) Anyway, thank you for being willing to give it a go. The link below will take you there.

For some reason, I can't get the image to show up. I'm very sorry. Please just ignore the request. Thank you, though, for helping.

Hey that’s okay! If you’re still interested, try posting it on imgur? Or we can make other arrangements. If you’re not interested anymore, that’s also okay :)