Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simspiration for Premades

I love TS4 but one thing I really struggle with is what to do with the premade sims (not just the ones that come with the packs, also the ones that get uploaded to the gallery from trailers for packs) I love the idea of playing premades but I get completely stuck on what to do with them after that.

So I’m hoping together we can all create a thread of ideas for all premades (including ones that need to be downloaded from the gallery) to fill us all with Simspiration (see what I did there?) for the premade sims.
||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||

Comments

• Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited April 2018
    There are a few premades whose stories always go the same way in my games:

Cassandra Goth always rebels against her parents, sometimes going as far as joining the criminal career path. She leaves home and moves in with a boy (a custom sim) her mother wouldn't approve of.

The Pancakes split up and Bob Pancakes always leaves town. Eliza opens a bed & breakfast in the old house to finance her career as the next JK Rowling.

Geoffrey Langraab always disappears and suspicion naturally falls on Nancy. But her culpability is never conclusively proven. Paolo (or sometimes Marcus) from Partihaus becomes her boy toy.
  • Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    I moved Johnny Zest in with the Langraab's long enough to make him Nancy's little brother. Then moved him back out. He switched aspirations and is a small time thief that does what Nancy says. Nancy and Geoffrey always have a marriage of convenience. They hate each other equally. Nancy got pregnant by Marcus Flex and had a little girl. Geoffrey got one of my sims pregnant and had a little boy with her. He pays child support religiously to keep her out of his life. He has no relationship with this child and doesn't want one. Malcolm is just stuck in the middle of all it and is very loyal to his father, has a mediocre relationship with his mother and just wants out of the house.

Darlene Walsh moved out of San Myshuno and to Oasis Springs into a little house. She is just figuring out how to live on her own. After months of hard work she became a firefighter (CC career). She enjoys decorating her little house, her job, and socializing with neighbors.

Yuki Behr aged up and moved out. She lives in an apartment in San My. Had a steamy romance with Sergio but it didn't work out. They're just friends now. She made with one of her neighbors (my sim) who is in the business career and is in a war with her other neighbor who has a creepy friend that wants to date her but Yuki said no. Said neighbor thinks she should give the creepy guy a chance. But creepers creep and stalkers stalk and Yuki wants nothing to do with Tim.

First it was Bob and Eliza Pancakes, then Spencer-Kim-Lewis, then several townies. All became victims of the serial killer police are calling Delete. Delete doesn't have a gender, face, and never leaves a trace of evidence. Police are struggling to profile this Sim.
  • Options
    Vicks06Vicks06 Posts: 728 Member
    Great ideas so far, I’m currently trying to play the bff household but struggling to decide who Travis belongs with - Liberty, Summer or someone completely different
    ||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,630 Member
    Johnny Zest transitioned to become Joni Zest. Her brother Malcolm and mother Nancy can't stand her, but her father Geoffrey has come to visit. She still lives alone on the edge of town.

Teenage Caleb Vatore and his sister Lilith live in the old Vamp house with the old guy, who has a mangy old cat. Caleb is very emo. He's taken to wearing all black. Most of the kids at school don't talk to him, except one nerdy kid and that cute but weird and definitely not emo Alien girl.

Brent Hecking died in a horrible barbecuing accident and Brant was panicking too much to help, so Brant is now a widower.

Eva Capriccio moved into Don Lothario's little bachelor pad in the city for a while, but they fought a lot and he was *not* happy when she got pregnant. She couldn't move back into her old house because Morgan Fyres and Joaquin LeChien moved in and then had twins, so she's taken a little cottage in the Windenburg countryside. She still often hires a sitter for the night for her little boy and goes out dancing.

Akira and Miko hooked up one night, and then another. Then Miko got pregnant. They decided to just go with it and kicked Darling Walsh out so they could turn the room into a nursery. They also have a raccoon kitten now. Darling found herself a terrible little apartment and adopted a big dog. She's the only Sim in San Myshuno who has a dog, not a raccoon or fox. Living alone is okay so far, but she's not getting on great with the neighbours.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Vicks06 wrote: »
    Great ideas so far, I’m currently trying to play the bff household but struggling to decide who Travis belongs with - Liberty, Summer or someone completely different

He's with Miko in my game.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I love to play with premades even when I'm working on my own sims I'll usually keep a premade's going, I have put Travis with Liberty, had him get both girls pregnant, he's been with Gunther because of mccc, and I've taken both girls away from him. He's more of an anything-goes sort of sim.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Hope this gives you some ideas:

Story 1

I brought Johnny back with his family. He brought his girlfriend, Summer, who Nancy hates. To get back at Nancy, Summer married Johnny. Then she made a pass at Geoffrey, but that backfired. Johnny and Nancy saw her, Geoffrey had no interest in her, and Nancy sent Johnny and Summer to live in the family penthouse downtown. Summer cried into a pillow and Johnny was so angry that he left to go to a bar. At the bar, he met a vampire who erased his memory. So now he's wandering around aimlessly in the Outdoor Retreat area. Malcolm aged up, and always jealous of his brother, is trying to woo, marry and get Summer pregnant.

Story 2

Gavin Richards and Salim meet, fall in love, and move in with each other. They live in a shabby apartment that's falling apart. They basically party all night, while using that flavored bubble blower all day, woo hoo all the time and fight a lot because Salim never lets Gavin write anything. Diego meets Salim and decides to seduce him away from Gavin. So Salim packs up and moves into Diego Lobo's place. Lobo is living across from Penny Pizzaz. That's the apartment place to be! Also in that complex is the coolest new artist, Ulrike Faust and her Kenny-G like musician husband, Paolo Rocco (gave him some long hair and some layed back clothes). I wanted the couple to be swingers, but the no-jealousy reward didn't work.
    As revenge, Gavin focuses on writing and completes his aspiration. Now that he's famous, he can date and move in with Penny. He is now part of their club, and secretly woo hooing with Salim whenever he can. Plus, he's secretly writing tell-alls about the famous group he's in. I think he also took over as club leader.

Story 3

Munch woman and Jaques got married. The giant family was super happy together. Then Karina Calliente decided she wanted that large house. So she killed the Munch woman, married Jacques and is terrorizing her step-kids. But Max grew up quickly and became a vampire, so he can take revenge on his step-mom. First thing he's going to do, is force her to sit and watch as he turns her daughter, Dina, into a vampire.

Story 4

J. Hunnington and Sergio are rich roomies in a penthouse downtown. Sergio treated Siobhan super poorly, and cheated on her a lot. I changed Hunninton so he won't be non-committal and instead be in love with Siobhan. So now Siobhan is happily married and working on being a super parent. They live in a giant home in Winndenburg with two kids, a son who's a normal and nice kid and a spoiled toddler daughter. Who will inherit the family fortune?

Other odds and ends
    Candy married Akrio, Darling and Yuki are dating, Gunther and Maaike are married in an apartment with a toddler named Atticus
    Cassandra and Wolfgang will start dating, Liberty married to Joanquin Le Chien, Ulrike engaged to Paolo
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Love this thread so far! @imhappy Do you use MCCC or do you just played all the premades yourself? Just curious because the last time I used MCCC the generated couples wouldn't fit each other at all, but it seems rather fitting in your game.

As for me, the last time I actively played with premades was when I got TS3, and this has been a few years now :D
    I didn't do anything to the in-game premades yet, but I placed some from the City Living Trailer, I think one of them was called Danny and the other Chad (you can download them in the gallery). I aged them down to teens to be part of a club one of my sims is part of. They usually hang around playing video games or playing basketball. Nothing interesting really.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    @Vicks06 I paired Travis with Summer. Then hated them together. They grew apart(he cheated). He married a sloppy, demanding, greedy woman in Brindleton Bay. That didn't work out either. She left him with the kids, the dog and disappeared. He is struggling to make ends meet. He ran into Summer one day at the park but she was with a group of friends who helped her stand against him.

Summer is single, figuring things out. She became an accountant(cc career). She and Liberty still live in the BFF house. They aren't really all that close but agreed that the house needed a make over. So they brightened things up a bit with pastels and new flooring. She and her group of friends enjoy going to the day spa, cafe's and nightclubs. After her disastrous relationship with Travis she developed trust issues and has absolutely no interest in dating or romantic relationships.

Liberty cleaned herself up, got a new hair cut, and learned to do her make up. She switched careers and is studying to become a doctor. She met a police officer and started dating him. Sometimes their schedules keep them apart for days at a time so they make the most of their time when they are together.

I guess pairing any of them together seemed trite or too easy to me. After I got to playing them I realized the three of them were in that house out of convenience, they needed roommates so they could live in a nice place. They just didn't fit as good friends or lovers. I wanted them to lead vastly different lives and do something different with them other than pair them together.
  • Options
    Huiiie_07 wrote: »
    Love this thread so far! @imhappy Do you use MCCC or do you just played all the premades yourself? Just curious because the last time I used MCCC the generated couples wouldn't fit each other at all, but it seems rather fitting in your game.

I use MCCC, but I have settings so it doesn't match up the people for me. I tried it once with allowing marriages and such, and it had Jacques Villeareal marry Maailke, and moved him into her fixer upper with her roommate. and I was like, "umm, whaaaat, no", so now I micromanage everything.

I forgot, I also have political groups in my plays. So Bjorn is running for president. But he kind of has a drinking problem. and does really dumb things after drinking. Like has a baby with Morgan. And his campaign manager, is PR girl, Eliza Pancakes. She's very much in love with him and hushes up all his scandals. She's considering courting the vampire votes.
  • Options
    Vicks06Vicks06 Posts: 728 Member
    Loving all your posts everyone, I’ve strayed from Travis, I was hoping if I took them to the park they’d go off and find people to interact with on their own but none of them did, if they wandered off to do their own thing like cook on the bbq or play chess it wouldn’t be for long and they’d be back talking to just eachother again so that wasn’t helping.

So I’ve moved on to the landgraabs and reunited them with Johnny Zest, I’ve decided Malcolm is going to be the bad son (he’s going to fail school and end up with all the negative traits from the character values thing) while Johnny is ironically the good son (that they disowned for a while) other than that I’ve not really decided on anything yet but when I do I’ll come and post more.
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    I'm actually thinking maybe doing another template save but with all premades. And building cuter homes for them lol.
  • Options
    I've thought about taking some premades into CAS, aging them down to toddlers, giving them parents, siblings and seeing how different I can make their lives. I just haven't done it yet.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I usually don't play with premades but once, I decided to do so to try new things.

Bob Pancakes wanted to get in shape but Eliza was not a good trainer since she has no patience. So he started going to the gym on his own and met Bella Goth there. She tough he was such a cute cuddly bear that she decided to help him. After many sessions, the sparkles between them where unavoidable. They would have breaks and go to the park, have a swim in the bluffs, or stargaze together.
    Bella got home one day after spending some hours with Bob and asked Mortimer for a divorce. She just couldn't keep up with this any longer. The kids took their dad's side and hated Bella from then on, she was also denied any money.
    So, she moved to a little home in the cheapest neighbourhood in Oasis Spring and started her life over. She wanted Bob by her side but he couldn't build up the courage to talk to Eliza. What Bob didn't know, is that Eliza was having an affair with Paolo for a long time and that the child she was bearing was not his, but Paolo's.
    Bella overheard Marcus and Paolo talking about it at the gym and the rest was history.

Bob and Bella married and they combined their names, they were now the Gothcakes. They had twins, here are their daughters Becca and Blair as Young Adults:
    rZO6Rlf.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    JasonPogoJasonPogo Posts: 504 Member
    edited April 2018
    I always have J Huntington III and Dina Caliente get married. They were the first permade I had hook up when the game first came out and have always had them hook up every game since. They make a cute couple and have good looking kids for the most part.

Also I like to have Max Villareal age up and start dateing/marry Morgan Fryes. I like this couple since he is evil and she is good. I have Max join the criminal career and Morgan become a cop. The two just have to hope they never cross paths at work.
    Post edited by JasonPogo on
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    In one save, Malcolm discovers his mom cheating and tells his dad. Nancy and Geoffrey have several intense fights and Geoffrey dies of anger. Nancy laughs as he dies and Malcolm is devasted. He takes his father's urn and some of his mother's money and runs away to live with his disowned brother Johnny Zest. The two of them move to San Myshuno across from the Karaoke Legends. Johnny ends up with Miko and Malcolm ends up with Akira. Nancy lives by herself and becomes a player.

In another save, Luna's mother is Celeste Bachelor-Villareal, sister of Bella Goth. She died in a fire started by Victor Feng, who was trying to take out Jacques, who is mayor of Windenburg. Malcolm joined the Renegades and ended up in a relationship with Luna, which they are keeping a secret so neither of them get kicked out of their clubs. Morgan has huge crush on Malcolm but Wolfgang has a huge crush on her.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I usually don't play with premades but once, I decided to do so to try new things.

Bob Pancakes wanted to get in shape but Eliza was not a good trainer since she has no patience. So he started going to the gym on his own and met Bella Goth there. She tough he was such a cute cuddly bear that she decided to help him. After many sessions, the sparkles between them where unavoidable. They would have breaks and go to the park, have a swim in the bluffs, or stargaze together.
    Bella got home one day after spending some hours with Bob and asked Mortimer for a divorce. She just couldn't keep up with this any longer. The kids took their dad's side and hated Bella from then on, she was also denied any money.
    So, she moved to a little home in the cheapest neighbourhood in Oasis Spring and started her life over. She wanted Bob by her side but he couldn't build up the courage to talk to Eliza. What Bob didn't know, is that Eliza was having an affair with Paolo for a long time and that the child she was bearing was not his, but Paolo's.
    Bella overheard Marcus and Paolo talking about it at the gym and the rest was history.

Bob and Bella married and they combined their names, they were now the Gothcakes. They had twins, here are their daughters Becca and Blair as Young Adults:
    rZO6Rlf.jpg

The daughter on the right looks like a combination of Bella Goth and Siobhan Fyres.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg