Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there anyone reached to the top of bot Arena career as a Human sim in Oasis Landing?

Hello, I'm currently living in Oasis Landing with just one plumbot. My human sim joined the bot arena career. After getting promoted to level 2, his work performance bar is completely stopped. And my the other sim joined Astronomer, he gets promoted every day. Is there any bug with performance bar in Bot Arena career or is it much better to have my plumbot join there instead of human sim? Or is human sim not allowed to join this career? I've never got on top of this career for a couple of years in real time from this bug. My sim is working at the bot arena, but it explains he is still going to work. Actually, my 2 male sims are witch.

2.png

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited March 2018
    No experience with the career, but I can see what's probably happening. You have a level there with a shift that spans midnight. This is a bug that has been in the game forever, it doesn't affect everyone, but the game gets confused as to which day it really is before 12 am especially on consecutive workdays and thinks that your sim has already worked "that day" when it was really the end part of their prior shift. It is possible then that your sim is only really working from 12am-2am (or worse, not at all), so not enough progression to advance. This happens with many if not all of the careers that have late or overnight shifts like that.

In this case though, you might try using MC to bump them up into Level 3 as none of the other levels have shifts like that and it might (or might not) fix them.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    No experience with the career, but I can see what's probably happening. You have a level there with a shift that spans midnight. This is a bug that has been in the game forever, it doesn't affect everyone, but the game gets confused as to which day it really is before 12 am especially on consecutive workdays and thinks that your sim has already worked "that day" when it was really the end part of their prior shift. It is possible then that your sim is only really working from 12am-2am (or worse, not at all), so not enough progression to advance. This happens with many if not all of the careers that have late or overnight shifts like that.

In this case though, you might try using MC to bump them up into Level 3 as none of the other levels have shifts like that and it might (or might not) fix them.

Thank you so much. Actually, clicking mailbox with shift key after testingcheatsenabled cheat didn't work but it worked on MC mod. He got promoted by MC mod from level 2 to level 4 because he still had the same issue on level 3 as well. But now his performing bar is working good. :D

8.png