Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cooking Hobby Help!

Hi guys,

I hope someone can help me. My sim is currently at level 3 in his cooking hobby. But when I try clicking on "Go to Hobby" the button is grayed out. Why is that? Do I need to level him up in the restaurant career more before I can continue on in his hobby? Also, can my second sim in the house start a hobby as well?
epngF25.png
It's up to Nancy!
My YouTube!

Comments

• Options
    Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    If you are at the house, that’s why it is grayed out. You just need to click the oven to get started on the hobby acticity
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    When I click on the stove the Become a Flavor Trailblazer is grayed out and locked, telling me it requires a level 5 in Hobby. But how to I raise my level? Do I need a different object to do that?
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    NVM I was having a "blonde"moment. I finally figured it out.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    click on stoves in your house and keep doing the cooking events and level up the cook hobby of that 1sim
    you can buy better stoves and such for more stuffs to do, and make cooking hobby complete faster later on
  • Options
    2nd sim can get another hobby either guitar / writing or yoga if youve the items available bought and placed in the house. (since your 1st sim has cooking)
    1hobby = 1sim
  • Options
    ZeoX wrote: »
    2nd sim can get another hobby either guitar / writing or yoga if youve the items available bought and placed in the house. (since your 1st sim has cooking)
    1hobby = 1sim

Okay, thanks!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    > @GoldenBuffy said:
    > ZeoX wrote: »
    >
    > 2nd sim can get another hobby either guitar / writing or yoga if youve the items available bought and placed in the house. (since your 1st sim has cooking)
    > 1hobby = 1sim
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Okay, thanks!

no prob