Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

By The Way EA....

With the sims 4 Jungle Adventures.....that is the first, AND LAST, time I am paying $30 for a GP.

I downloaded it by mistake when I went to see how much it would actually cost me. I just wanted to see how much the difference was. I didn't intend to buy at that exchange rate.

I won't be making that mistake again. Not only do I pay YOU an exchange rate, I have to pay paypal one as well.

Everything for this game, for the rest of it's life, will be bought on sale. I imagine you want $60 for an EP now with exchange? That's what I paid for the base. Sorry. Your EPS aren't worth it. And the GPs are not worth $30 either. I was okay with $20. It made sense.

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Didn’t pay attention to that but you’re right, I paid €20 = $25. Can a guru please explain why that is...?
    What I’d also like: I could buy Laundry with a discount, but I’m not interested in laundry. I’d like to have the Vampire pack though and I certainly would have bought that one too if it would have been the offer. Why not make us choose what GP/EP we’d like to add to a purchase on a discount. (the latter is just a suggestion, the first is... really really odd).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,575 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Didn’t pay attention to that but you’re right, I paid €20 = $25. Can a guru please explain why that is...?
    What I’d also like: I could buy Laundry with a discount, but I’m not interested in laundry. I’d like to have the Vampire pack though and I certainly would have bought that one too if it would have been the offer. Why not make us choose what GP/EP we’d like to add to a purchase on a discount. (the latter is just a suggestion, the first is... really really odd).

I'm sure the difference in the price you quote has EVERYTHING to do with the rate of Exchange.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Ah yes, the international exchange rate price increase discussion again.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited February 2018
    Again? For me it’s new.
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

I'm sure the difference in the price you quote has EVERYTHING to do with the rate of Exchange.
    So the rate is exactly enough to make a round number that corresponds with the price in dollars :o It’s a miracle.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    There was a recent change, possibly with Cats and Dogs to make the prices more or less universal across the globe. They supposedly took into account the exchange rates to make them all the same price. For me, everything is still the same price it was but I guess some countries were paying more/less than the US. In theory, I believe it should all be the same now.
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Why do people think EA is the only company doing this? As controversial EA may be with certain “strategies” for more money, this isn’t an EA exclusive thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top