Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for advice on device to play TSM

Right to the point, I know this has been asked before, I just cant find the thread but it’s become very important in a deciding factor ASAP.

Will the sims mobile run on an iPad Air 2015 ish (1GB of ram)?
If not, will it run on iPhone 7? Samsung galaxy 7/8?
Is there a list of devices that can run the game?

Need to know by the weekend....and yes the deciding factor will be The sims mobile....this is how much I look forward to the game

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Since the Sims Mobile was released when the iPhone 7 was the newest phone (well before the iPhone 8 or X) I would think that it would still run on that -- just make sure you upgrade to latest version of iOS 11 if it's not already upgraded. Not sure about the iPhone Air or Samsung. I have an iPad mini 2 that I hope will run Sims Mobile; I'd prefer the slightly larger screen but not as bulky as the Air (the iPad mini fits great in my purses).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    zoeisabeliazoeisabelia Posts: 67 Member
    Thanks, the thing is my anniversary is coming up and i cant justify to my hubby getting s new tablet when mine still works fine (iPad Air). We were also talking on upgrading our phones as a joint anniversary gift so, it might be easier on talking him into that instead but we dont have the budget to splurge on the latest gen on phones so that’s why I was thinking on iPhone 7 which at least the screen is a bit bigger than my current phone. This has to be decided by this weekend since we will getting the joint gift this weekend. So that’s why I am looking st all possible recommendations :)