Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you edit townies and NPCs?

Kenneth4484Kenneth4484 Posts: 39 Member
Since i can't find any information thats relevant to date, i'm just going to ask it here:
How can i get NPCs and townies to show up in the ""manage households" menu?
I have tried to use testingcheats true and cas.fulleditmode in the world menu, as was written in other threads, however the commands just fail to work.

Also how can i use any NPC's clothes on any other sim (example: the reapers robe)?
Post edited by Kenneth4484 on

Comments

• Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    There are 2 tabs in the house hold management. If you are looking for game generated NPC townies, they usually put into the 2nd tab called other husehold. Be sure to remember the full name or family name of NPC you are looking after because the title is definitely the family name.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    I have looked at that tab, but a whole lot of townies seem to be missing from it.
  • Options
    PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    If you use mods you can edit them by clicking on them with the MC Command Center mod.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I don't think your game is functioning properly.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    also if you have a wardrobe, the big ones. when you see a townie you want to change the clothes of, click on the wardrobe and choose change sim. I think its that one. they will then step in and CAS will come up. so you can change their clothes. I usually have one of these wardrobes in every community lot.
  • Options
    Thanks, for the tip. I need to try that out.