Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to travel from one world to another?

I think you can do this: ie. from Riverview to Appaloosa Plains...but I cannot remember how...do I need to do the subway? I can't get to another world via the phone or computer or vehicle. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    without nraas traveler,the only way is to move them to another town but that would delete the worlds you are in right now. with traveler , it lets you go on vacation from say Riverview to Appaloosa Plains but keeping the info and hometown of Riverview
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    nkthgrtnkthgrt Posts: 638 Member
    Thanks
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    @nkthgrt You should be able to use the phone to move to another town. But, as already said, if you do it that way your game will save the new world over the top of the world you are moving from. You will lose everything but your sims who are moving from the original world.

If you were to choose to use this method to move to a new world, you might like to keep a copy of your save before you do the move just in case you ever want to go back to get something you left behind. I know there is so much happening in these games it's easy to leave important things behind.

I use NRAAS Traveler mod to travel between worlds. That way I can have some of my sims live in one world while other sims live in other worlds. They remember each other and can visit.
  • Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited February 2018
    I don't have any mods. I usually just copy my Sim to the bin then use that copy to start a new game in another world. I keep the existing save. Some worlds I discover I don't really like that much and will go back to the old save.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    The point of the Traveler mod is that we can spread our sims and their storylines out across multiple worlds all within the same ongoing game save and they can visit each other/move between them as the player directs them. That can't be done without the mod unless one restricts themselves to the WA worlds (plus Uni and Oasis Landing).
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net