Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Random question about toddler stuff

Did the toddler stuff pack come with better beds for toddlers? The fact that they need like 18 hours of sleep is annoying.

Comments

• Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    None sadly, it was more like clothes and outside sort of objects which I guess was more for the playdate event.
  • Options
    SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    @Manakoko Thanks! I wonder if there is a toddler bed mod. Hmmm...

I've never really played with toddlers. They are so much WORK, I usually just hire a nanny but I'm trying to get a set of triplets to max all of their skills and I'm irritated already. It's like day 2, lol.
  • Options
    sneezepleasesneezeplease Posts: 18 Member
    I was bummed that there weren't more toddler beds. I only really like the race car bed and it's dull using the same one all the time. There are a lot of CC beds out there, but I try to stay away from CC as much as I can because my computer doesn't handle it very well.
  • Options
    Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    I got the toddler stuff and really, my thought was... that's it? I mean, the slides and ball pit are nice, but movement is already the easiest skill for toddlers to get (with imagination, and it's all we got out of that pack). Laughed at the playdates because 1) who actually knows other families with toddlers considering that there's no story mode for NPCs 2) who has TIME for that?

My toddlers never get a full night sleep because I have to wake them up to eat. So aggravating.