Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please move this thread to create a world

GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
Looking to see if someone has an edited version of Roaring heights with lots from all expansions? I know I can add the lots myself, but I can't find any decent bars and such that would fit on the spots, so was hoping someone had redid RH.

Edit: Whoops thought I was in CAW thread.

Comments

• Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    You can try this thread here for a whole bunch of lots and etc for Roaring Heights.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    bklienhart wrote: »
    You can try this thread here for a whole bunch of lots and etc for Roaring Heights.

Thanks.I had already checked there though, there was only 1 or 2 lots I could find.Most of them were houses, didn't see any showtime venues or late night venues.And half the pictures were broken.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Well, it has been 3 or 4 years since most of them were posted. :)

I built a few bars for Roaring Heights the last time I played a family there. I'll try to upload them soon. I mostly just took the Hangouts and adding a professional bar though.

No Showtime venues though. I reloaded my game a while ago, and have only been installing EPs one at a time. I haven't got back up to Showtime yet.
  • Options
    All right, I posted my builds to the last page of the Roaring Heights sharing thread.