Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you date these Sims?

zxplqCt.png

Meet Alex Starr (left) and Jonathan Reece (right). Alex is a cheerful, creative genius that wants to be a friend of the world and has a little pupper he takes care of at home, a Great Pyrenees-Alaskan Malamute mix named Comet. Jonathan is a Bro who is self-assured and loves music, and wants to be super fit one day! He has a teen son named Vincent from a prior relation long ago at home. Would you date these Sims?

I like to say these are some of my best-created Sims imo. One of them, Jon, I actually recreated exactly as a Sim from a zombie dream I had one night and I can say I'm impressed at myself! Do you have some really pretty Sims you made, and would you want to date them even? Feel free to post some of your own Sims that maybe you or even others would want to date!
Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png

Comments

• Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I couldn't help but notice there are two synths having dinner in the background.
  • Options
    BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    The hair kills it for me but they are very handsome sims, nonetheless!
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Alex, for certain!
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    I couldn't help but notice there are two synths having dinner in the background.

Oh don't mind the two Jacques Villareals' in the back. :p Well actually one of them is the real Jacques, the other is the Romance Guru.
  • Options
    mmt3363mmt3363 Posts: 385 Member
    edited January 2018
    I'm more into Jonathan personally. Alex is cute, but his hair is a bit too boyish for my taste.

I don't know if I've ever made a sim who I would want to date, but I've for sure made a few sims that I wish I could be. Probably the most beautiful sim I ever made from scratch is my version of Bianca Monty that I made for my Timewarp save.

gnQ48g9.png

She's a scientist, a darn good one at that. She actually married an alien, the brother of an alien she met at work, (I pulled the alien into CAS to edit them, and decided to add a male alien to that household who turned out quite handsome) named Orion Abraxis. And they just had a baby girl named Cassiopeia. They are one of my favorite households in that save, and in general. If I could look like Bianca Monty-Abraxis, I would be one happy camper.

h04yun0.png

eVenpcB.png

xwP48jV.png

lzBqT6E.png

UFn0HAN.png

tBdvpxe.png

v5HSPwJ.png
    Post edited by mmt3363 on
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Wow @mmt3363 she could totally be on the cover of any fashion magazine! Beautiful sim!
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    @mmt3363 Ahh the fourth picture looks like she has spider legs growing out of her back! :D
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    mmt3363mmt3363 Posts: 385 Member
    Wow @mmt3363 she could totally be on the cover of any fashion magazine! Beautiful sim!

Thank you so much! She probably the sim I’m most proud of. And her genetics are AMAZING. I’ll try to take some pictures, but I aged up her daughter temporarily in CAS just to take a peek and how her features will develop and by the looks of it, she’s going to be the first born in game sim I’ve ever had that I don’t need to tweak. I’m super excited to see how her and Orion’s other children with turn out. They might end up having more than the 3 kids I planned, because hitting the genetic lottery in the game like this is a rarity for me.
    @mmt3363 Ahh the fourth picture looks like she has spider legs growing out of her back! :D

You’re not wrong! lol I still love the picture though. I like trying to catch pictures of the sims when they are entering into the hidden areas. They make such great expressions! But you don’t usually get to see them unless you pull some camera trickery.
  • Options
    AlexaiAlexai Posts: 186 Member
    Can you put her on the gallery?
  • Options
    angelicsamuraiangelicsamurai Posts: 41 Member
    I spend hours tweaking and tinkering with my sims (Keep it PG!!), and all i come up with is someone that looks like they've been hit repeatedly by the ugly bat. The female looks pretty awesome, and the two guys are something to be proud of aswell
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    edited January 2018
    So_Money wrote: »

I giggled heartily at the reference. :lol:

OT: My main sim Kilan (in avi) is strictly into women, but I'm sure some of his lady friends wouldn't mind trying them.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    00.jpg
    One of my favorite recent creations!
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    00.jpg
    One of my favorite recent creations!

Such a charming young fella!
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    TodilooTodiloo Posts: 110 Member
    > @mmt3363

Wow, she's really beauitful! Great job
    Gallery ID: cykelnHH -mostly making realistic horseys
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    edited January 2018
    00.jpg

I just love her as well. It’s so hard to find “cute” sims with no cc. I personally love using CC but mainly upload no cc households.