Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Still waiting for spiral stairs.Maybe a ladder.

It's been 3 years and still no Spiral staircase or a Ladder for small homes.

Comments

• Options
    SimmerNickYTSimmerNickYT Posts: 703 Member
    edited December 2017
    Yup. It's a shame :(
    Not so obsessed anymore with building in TS4!
    YouTube: https://goo.gl/PK7vxR | The Gallery: https://goo.gl/a5DZAK
    Twitter: https://goo.gl/QzQVUK | Origin-ID: SimmerNickYT
    hPtVNfA.png
  • Options
    momoitomomoito Posts: 43 Member
    same! We still just have the same old straight staircases, it would be great to have more options!
  • Options
    ChocolatSantaChocolatSanta Posts: 13 New Member
    Same here, this really needs a lil love, spiral stairs and ladders would be a HUGE inspiration boost for all builders. Well atleast for me. Also the use of elevators in houses!
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Build items like spiral stairs and landings for stairs are so far down the "to do" list, they live in the shadows.
  • Options
    BenincasaBenincasa Posts: 104 Member
    We had it in one of the Expansion Packs for one of the games didn't we? The Sims 1 if I am not mistaken? Why is it so hard to add into the newer games, shouldn't it be easier?
  • Options
    > @Dannydanbo said:
    > I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Build items like spiral stairs and landings for stairs are so far down the "to do" list, they live in the shadows.

So, based on what do you say that? Links, quotes, evidence, anything.
    Don't pretent your opinion is a fact without any evidence. That's pointless.
  • Options
    > @Dannydanbo said:
    > I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Build items like spiral stairs and landings for stairs are so far down the "to do" list, they live in the shadows.

So, based on what do you say that? Links, quotes, evidence, anything.
    Don't pretent your opinion is a fact without any evidence. That's pointless.

Of course that statement is my opinion. But look at the facts. Build items like spiral stairs and landings should be BASE game items by the time the forth version rolls around. Yet, here we are, three years into S4 and still only straight stairs. In S3, we finally got "L" shaped stairs in a store set (the Prism Art Studio, maybe?) far into the game, not in a pack.
  • Options
    Okay fair enough but I don't understand how such basic needs can be overlooked so much. Like the toddlers before but we got them in the end so why not this?:)
  • Options
    wild4simswild4sims Posts: 45 Member
    that would be awesome hopefully in an expansion pack the can incorporate spiral stairs and let us build landings for the stairs loved that feature in sims 3
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I really hope we'll get this soon.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    me too
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    you'll be waiting til sims five.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    lol probably right poltergeist
  • Options
    We never got buildable "L' shaped stairs in S3. We did get a "L" shaped stair (left and right I believe) in the store. I have suggested a buildable landing (like the foundation) that can be "click and drag" to make any size or shape we want. Plus, add flooring and rails. It would always be half a regular wall height, so the difference between a regular wall and the other two room heights would be added to the second half of the stair from the landing up to the next floor. Maybe, one day soon, we'll get it