Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you know when your pet has to go to the vet?

Just wondering.

Comments

• Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Depends on what illness they have. Their fur might turn blue or their nose or paws will flash red. They might have little dots going around their head, like they're dizzy.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    In general, all the illnesses will show with obvious symptoms, like icey, blue fur, red nose, red paws, drool, a swarm of insects fling around it, etc. I think you will know. There may be a notice pop up to alert you.
  • Options
    EnderGamer87EnderGamer87 Posts: 248 Member
    sometimes the flying insects mean they need a bath other times its a illness and you unfortunately have to go to they Vet and Pay to get them treated, it is sometimes cheap or very expensive.
  • Options
    TheSimsBoi13TheSimsBoi13 Posts: 810 Member
    (Besides the symptoms showing) I believe you get a pop-up stating that your pet needs medical attention. Also, their icon turns orange to show their uncomfortable status.
    Check out my tumblr @ http://www.thesimsboi.tumblr.com

Origin ID: TheSimsBoi13
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheSimsBoi
  • Options
    MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    When something is up (need food, clean litter box, attention, is ill) you get the option to ask the pet "What's wrong?". They will then tell you if they are sick in a little pop up.
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    nkthgrt wrote: »
    Just wondering.

When you click on the pet there will be an option to take it to the vet.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    It finally happened to my cat. You will usually see obvious signs. After my cat got bit by a squirrel, he left huge drool puddles, had green goo hanging from his mouth and had stars spinning around his body. While he was at the vet, I saw a cat there with glowing red paws, another one with fleas flying around him, and a dog with a glowing red nose.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee