Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire's Best Friend: Cat or Dog?

JunoSimsJunoSims Posts: 74 Member
edited November 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
This is Andrei Casimir.
w1tsth.jpg
He's a charismatic vampire on the prowl for the ladies. And now, he's in need for a four-legged companion. The big question is: should de adopt a cat or a dog? I've made one of each and now I can't decide!

Cat: Laszlo - Aloof, Prowler, Free-Spirit
sowzmr.jpg
He would be Andrei's partner in crime, seducing all the kitties of Brindleton Bay. It would also be useful to have Laszlo, since he requires a bit less attention than a dog.

Dog: Eszti - Playful, Smart, Adventurous
23s91jq.jpg
She would be Andrei's true soulmate and companion. Andrei might not be tied down to any Sim, but Eszti would have him wrapped around her paw.

If you're interested in the Sim and pets created, they're on my Vampire Impregnator Challenge :)

Link for Vampire Impregnator Challenge: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/924647/vampire-impregnator-challenge#latest
Link for my challenge playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6xVqH7Yj4&list=PLnWHJQp7ipZtit5GwvCmnDVlD5rMYM6Pr

(Sorry if the poll is in a odd place on the forum, limited options on the discussion pages they can go!)
294i51u.jpg

Vampire's Best Friend: Cat or Dog? 40 votes

Laszlo the Cat
77%
IdontrcallMartinvMagdaleenarosehrtgirlTanyaRubirosetaydevFinvolalittlemissgogoLittlBowBubjimjam1009MeeeshMellonuialChadSims2pronterusInternal_ChaosSimsLovinLycanbythedreadwolfdreamprisonersamemiecomicsforlife 31 votes
Eszti the Dog
22%
MadameLeefriendlysimmersannaliese39Mariah_1254AuronoiChieftainGodleyjeansAmySims09AshtontoAshton22poltergeist 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    Laszlo the Cat
    Cat. Both are nocturnal predators. Vampires are also often depicted with cat-like actions in media.
  • Options
    PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member
    Laszlo the Cat
    Cat. The vampires in my game are bugged, so when i went into the premade houses to fix them, Caleb had a whim to buy a cat condo. Its the only cats and dogs related whim i have seen so far.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I'm not voting for either, because a vampires pet best friend is not yet in the game: A werewolf.

Play fetch with your friends
    tumblr_o16jk0Q9mu1v2n804o6_1280.jpg

Smack them on the nose when they misbehave
    tumblr_o16jk0Q9mu1v2n804o7_1280.jpg
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Laszlo the Cat
    Go with the kitty. Cats are mischievous and irresistibly adorable...plus, the only people who don't like cats are either allergic or have been horribly traumatized by a bad experience with a cranky cat at a young age.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Laszlo the Cat
    I voted for the cat, but that puppy is so cute I hope you find a sim for him as well :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Laszlo the Cat
    He seems like more of a cat person somehow.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    I'm really surprised how many votes Laszlo's getting!
    294i51u.jpg
  • Options
    MellonuialMellonuial Posts: 47 Member
    Laszlo the Cat
    The cat. Definitely the cat....my dear sweet kitty IRL is a real ladies man <3 He will even court the dog (and before anyone asks, he's an indoor cat that has been "fixed").
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member
    Eszti the Dog
    Dracula changed into a wolf, which is a dog which hasn't been domiscated yet
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Laszlo the Cat
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    tinacolada00tinacolada00 Posts: 409 Member
    Laszlo the Cat
    Cat! Cute dog though. If you share on the gallery lmk :smiley:
  • Options
    Alright, Laszlo and Eszti are on the gallery (finally!). Just look up Casimir or my EA ID: JunoSimsLee
    294i51u.jpg
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    My mind just keeps imagining pets that are Egyptian for some reason. Like the Sphynx cat or Pharoah hound.
  • Options
    Laszlo the Cat
    > @MadameLee said:
    > Dracula changed into a wolf, which is a dog which hasn't been domiscated yet

Great literary reference! I bow to you :o I need to roll up my copy of Bram Stoker's Dracula and smack myself on the nose. However this little guy is a wee bit too cute. When I eventually get the EP, I will have to create a magnificent dog worthy of my most powerful (but not evil) Vampire, so they can roam the night together >:)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member
    Eszti the Dog
    Mellonuial wrote: »
    > @MadameLee said:
    > Dracula changed into a wolf, which is a dog which hasn't been domiscated yet

Great literary reference! I bow to you :o I need to roll up my copy of Bram Stoker's Dracula and smack myself on the nose. However this little guy is a wee bit too cute. When I eventually get the EP, I will have to create a magnificent dog worthy of my most powerful (but not evil) Vampire, so they can roam the night together >:)

Considering I haven't read the book in over 7 years. I finished reading it on Halloween night of 2007. and it's 2017.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Laszlo the Cat
    > @MadameLee said:
    > Mellonuial wrote: »
    >
    > > @MadameLee said:
    > > Dracula changed into a wolf, which is a dog which hasn't been domiscated yet
    >
    >
    >
    > Great literary reference! I bow to you :o I need to roll up my copy of Bram Stoker's Dracula and smack myself on the nose. However this little guy is a wee bit too cute. When I eventually get the EP, I will have to create a magnificent dog worthy of my most powerful (but not evil) Vampire, so they can roam the night together >:)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Considering I haven't read the book in over 7 years. I finished reading it on Halloween night of 2007. and it's 2017.

There you go. It's been awhile for me too. I did, however, get to see an amazing local steampunk ballet adaptation of the novel last year. It was incredible to say the least and has inspired more than one of my Sim Vampires >:)
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Dracula changed into a wolf, which is a dog which hasn't been domiscated yet

Exactly why I went with a sort of wolfish look for Eszti :)

@Mellonuial Wow, that sounds awesome!

294i51u.jpg
  • Options
    Laszlo the Cat
    @JunoSims It was. Imagine a rock opera style score complete with a five piece band onstage with the dancers. I still get the chills when I listen to the sound track B)

And I can see what you were going for with Eszti. Laszio just has such a wicked look in his eyes.