Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What color would match well with my Mocha and Creme color Gen two Heir?

winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
Hello everyone. I recently started my legacy with a sim who is half berry and half fairy. Her Berry color is Mocha aka Brown. I googled colors that would match well with it and chose creme. I know gen two female is going to have a mixture of Mocha and creme but I can't find any colors that would match with these two colors despite googling.
Post edited by winterbaby20 on

Comments

• Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I like teal paired with brown and a creme color would mix well too... Some might disagree but that's my personal taste. :p
    be797d93738fa8e74a5a1be87f0c8407--turquoise-accents-in-living-room-accent-colors-for-brown-living-room.jpg
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    I would think a golden yellow might go well. A google image search turned up other suggestions (green, dark red, dark blue, a purplish hue).
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    @TreyNutz @SimplyJen Thanks. I'll make a bunch a males using thise colors and see which one she chooses.
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Shades of blue and cooler shades of green!
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    KathyriniaKathyrinia Posts: 15 New Member
    Hello dear
    I haven't any clue what most of this means but when it comes to the colors, I think red is lovely with brown and cream. It reminds me of a chocolate covered strawberry.
  • Options
    KathyriniaKathyrinia Posts: 15 New Member
    > @KaikoMikkusu said:
    > Kathyrinia wrote: »
    >
    > Hello dear
    > I haven't any clue what most of this means but when it comes to the colors, I think red is lovely with brown and cream. It reminds me of a chocolate covered strawberry.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > iT Means like she is making a story where each generation is base on a color
    >
    > the founder\main is a fairy whose hair, eyes, skin, and wings are all mocha brown
    >
    > and the spouse's hair, eyes, skin, and wings are creme
    >
    > OP is looking for the color of the next spouses for the story
    >
    > of course to me those colors don't matter, if I don't particularly like the coloring of a born in game sim, I change it ASAP. Even if it makes them not really look related to the parents.

Thank you so much for explaining this to me KaikoMikkusu. Now it is all much clearer to me.

Kathyrine~