Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Vampire Sim Needs a non-Vampire Wife!

VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
I have been looking through the Gallery and I just can't decide. I want an unusually beautiful sim. I know it's hard to find truly unique looking sims in the sims 4. I already have plenty of blondes and plenty of redheads. A gorgeous sim with unusual hair color is a possibility too. No aliens for Luke his brother married one of my half alien sims. I have plenty of aliens too.

Meet my bachelor Luke Jiang! His father was Asian with red hair. His mother is a blonde Vampire. He is a computer wiz and perfectionist who has been helping his sister, Tiana Jiang, in the Very successful restaurant she has been running but now I think it is time he settled down and started a family out on his own.

Tiana, who is also a redheaded vampire, has a waiter who I just noticed is steamy HOT! I have been wanting her to start her own family too but until now wasn't sure if I wanted to create one for her or if she should marry from one of my other households. For her I have decided she can get a new waiter after he has married her! It isn't very often you see a steam hot NPC. lol

OK do you have a Young Adult lady sim for Luke?

10-24-17_12-48-53nbspPM.png
ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell

Comments

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Ooooh is it OK if I make a girl for him? I'll try my best to make her unusually beautiful :D how will you decide? Just chose the girl you like the most?
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Adelaide Willis
    Gallery ID: Sophaloaf123

VefZCur.png?1
    lcwyA2o.png?1
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Ooooh is it OK if I make a girl for him? I'll try my best to make her unusually beautiful :D how will you decide? Just chose the girl you like the most?

Sure I can't wait to see her. I may download more than one and the ones I don't choose for him I have a few other bachelors. :smile:
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »

Adelaide Willis
    Gallery ID: Sophaloaf123

VefZCur.png?1
    lcwyA2o.png?1

She's very pretty! Do you have a link. I will wait for some more before I decide. :smile:
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    edited October 2017
    I have been looking through the Gallery and I just can't decide. I want an unusually beautiful sim. I know it's hard to find truly unique looking sims in the sims 4. I already have plenty of blondes and plenty of redheads. A gorgeous sim with unusual hair color is a possibility too. No aliens for Luke his brother married one of my half alien sims. I have plenty of aliens too.

Meet my bachelor Luke Jiang! His father was Asian with red hair. His mother is a blonde Vampire. He is a computer wiz and perfectionist who has been helping his sister, Tiana Jiang, in the Very successful restaurant she has been running but now I think it is time he settled down and started a family out on his own.

Tiana, who is also a redheaded vampire, has a waiter who I just noticed is steamy HOT! I have been wanting her to start her own family too but until now wasn't sure if I wanted to create one for her or if she should marry from one of my other households. For her I have decided she can get a new waiter after he has married her! It isn't very often you see a steam hot NPC. lol

OK do you have a Young Adult lady sim for Luke?

10-24-17_12-48-53nbspPM.png

ok I don't know if there is a sim version but as he is a Vampire and want's a real life wife how about A Buffy sim

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited November 2017
    Depends do you want cc or non-cc @VenusABatson ? These are my CC versions
    rGtuprS.png

iizEJ22.png

RZJxGQl.png

CzdurPL.png

• Options
    Cc is fine as long as I don't have to pay a site to download it myself. I really like your second to last sim! ☺
  • Options
    HeyyysimsHeyyysims Posts: 251 Member
    edited November 2017
    What kind of look are you going for, I have made a lot of sims, also celebrities. This is my youtube channel if you want to take a look, you can download them all on my blog, some on the gallery https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtgMFEjqlQs55Aq_eFm96fg

I recently made Madison Beer as a sim
    nnRUndu.png

I think my made over Dina Caliente looks really pretty
    z9pMuDk.png

Angelina Jolie maybe?
    Cikat2e.jpg

Megan Fox
    VTAekXR.png
    Download Celebrity Sims on my Blog: https://moongalaxysims.com
  • Options
    eric6a01eric6a01 Posts: 69 Member
    Adelaide Willis looks like the actress in the "In Time" movie!