March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim Forest National Park Ready To Download!

Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
edited May 2018 in The Sims 2
I have for you today Sim Forest National Park a community lot perfect for your Sims who want to get away on a mini vacation without actually going on vacation and spending a lot of money. This does contain custom content which I'm sorry I do not know the exact location of it all. It's a mixture of Holy Simoly on walls, floors and furniture and Modthesims. I know if you use Sims2Pack Clean Installer you can install the lot with no custom content and just the structure and any Maxis made content, however double clicking and installing regularly might install everything or might install some custom content and not all custom content. I'm not too familiar with sharing my lots and how it all works. If you have any questions though feel free to post and ask!

The beauty of this lot is it's just a regular community lot you can place down in your main neighborhood. It has everything you need to maintain your Sims needs and they can stay as long as they like.
This lot consist of a full playground for the kids, basketball hoops, soccer net, log rolling game, axe throwing game, fishing, camping, full bathroom access, Fred's flapjack shack, and for the end of the day a secluded hot tub in the woods to relax those aching muscles.

What I love about this lot is that it is a community lot yet you feel like your on a camping vacation.

Onto the pictures! (Download link under Pictures)

Bird's eye view of the park
SFNational_Park_2.png

Huuuuge Bill
SFNational_Park_14.png

Playground Area, Basketball Hoops, and Soccer Net
SFNational_Park_1.png
SFNational_Park_6.png

Log Rolling Game
SFNational_Park_3.png

Axe Throwing Game
SFNational_Park_4.png

Big 'ol Glory Tree Ring
SFNational_Park_12.png

Fishing Area
SFNational_Park_7.png

Camping Area NOTE: Originally I had grills set out so your Sims could grill up their daily catch from fishing. However after play testing this lot it became a problem because even though I had trash bins and access to the sinks, townies would constantly be grilling food (even when food was already available) then they would leave plates everywhere and instead of my playable Sims enjoying the scenery and mini vacation they would be constantly trying to clean up dirty plates and spoiled food or stomping their feet complaining about it. This is why I added Fred's Flapjack Shack however if you would like for your Sims to have access to a grill and trash bins it's very easy to add them to this lot.
SFNational_Park_8.png
SFNational_Park_10.png
SFNational_Park_9.png

Bathroom Area
SFNational_Park_11.png
SFNational_Park_15.png

Fred's Flapjack Shack
SFNational_Park_13.png

Secluded Hot Tub (secluded as much as you can be with the Sims lol)
SFNational_Park_5.png

Download link
Sim Forest National Park
angrycat.gif
Post edited by Summerbear5 on

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,583 Member
    Hi :)

I love it!
    I've a Sim who will be moving in Big Foot and I have a plan for him to run a Campground. He'll be in his element. :D
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Very nice! It does look like a real campground! *contemplates where she could put this* I need a bigger town! :o
  • Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    Very nice! It does look like a real campground! *contemplates where she could put this* I need a bigger town! :o

Thank you so much! I've really enjoyed visiting and pretending they are on a mini camping vacation. Hope you enjoy it too!
    angrycat.gif
  • Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
    Just a quick post to let people know I've updated the download links, if you have any problems let me know =)
    angrycat.gif