Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We all need different vending machines

Listen! I'm gonna ask you real nicely OK! Look here! Work fridges from Get To Work is not a vending machine, it's just fridges! With pet treat vending machines from Cats & Dogs, they have pet treats that'll make your own pets feel better! We all need realistic vending machines with snacks and drinks in it, not the fridge from Get To Work! Any questions?

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Any questions?
    Yes, my question is what time the meeting was held when we were all asked if we needed vending machines or not? I must have missed the memo :D
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Any questions?
    Yes, my question is what time the meeting was held when we were all asked if we needed vending machines or not? I must have missed the memo :D
    In a different pack, we need vending machines with snacks and drinks in it
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Just to be clear, by “we” you mean “you”.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Just to be clear, by “we” you mean “you”.
    No it's only us! And by the way, it's not worth it! Even they focus on cultures and everything! That's not right!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I agree and the vending machines in TS3 uni life could fall and kill sims who shook it. That way we could also get a new death type. I want the type of vending machines we had in Uni Life that you see at stores,hospitals etc. The kind you put change into to get a cola or snack.
  • Options
    birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    I guess I'm not a part of the "we" you're talking about, cuz I don't need vending machines at all. :)

But I do hope you get them, if they're important to you!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I guess I'm not a part of the "we" you're talking about, cuz I don't need vending machines at all. :)

But I do hope you get them, if they're important to you!

They would come in handy for sure if we get a Vacation Pack or a Theme Park Pack plus who doesn't want a new death for our sims?
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Yes we do need "normal" vending machines! :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Listen! I'm gonna ask you real nicely OK! Look here! Work fridges from Get To Work is not a vending machine, it's just fridges! With pet treat vending machines from Cats & Dogs, they have pet treats that'll make your own pets feel better! We all need realistic vending machines with snacks and drinks in it, not the fridge from Get To Work! Any questions?

The Corporate Fridge in GTW is a vending machine It provides food and drink for money. It may not be the style you want or think it should be, but that doesn't mean it's not a real vending machine.

I doubt that we will ever get vending machines that fall on our sims because that might be traumatic to seven people who play this game.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited October 2017
    I am pretty sure these are coming in some another pack.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Any questions?
    Sir, I do not care what your handle says you are a winner in my book.
  • Options
    NikNakNikNak Posts: 302 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I doubt that we will ever get vending machines that fall on our sims because that might be traumatic to seven people who play this game.
    :D
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Lol sure I would like to see vending machines but it's not really the hill I'm planning to die on. My hill is covered in snow. Because it has Seasons.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I agree and the vending machines in TS3 uni life could fall and kill sims who shook it. That way we could also get a new death type. I want the type of vending machines we had in Uni Life that you see at stores,hospitals etc. The kind you put change into to get a cola or snack.

I want that to
    more for sim kids and more drama please