Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Average Jane Cycle 5 Winner!

Cycle 6 registration is up http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/136397.page

This was an extremely difficult and close decision. All of the contestants were extremely talented and amazed us in many ways.

We are now one step closer to finding out who the fifth Average Jane Sim is! After much deliberation and careful score calculations, we have decided on one winner…But first we need to get on with the mushy stuff before we crown the winner.

To those who made this fifth cycle so successful – from those who entered during registration to those who lurked the forum and especially those who put their best creativity forward and completely wowed us throughout this entire competition – THANK YOU! It was a pleasure to have everyone involved.

To those who are interested in the next cycle, there will be a small break in cycles while we get through the Thanksgiving holiday and prepare for the next cycle. We would like to take a look at the past cycles and see what, if anything needs tweaked before we begin another cycle.

Comments

• Options
    chica_del_padrechica_del_padre Posts: 2,117 New Member
    edited November 2009
    And now on to the winner…..Drum roll please!

*drum*

*drum*

*drum*

*drum*

*drum*

*drum*

*drum*

*drum*

CONGRATULATIONS IRIS FUJIOKA!!!!!!!!!!!!

iriswinner.jpg

You were an extremely talented competitor. You were always very thorough with your assignments, making sure to pay attention to details and all requirements. It was always a pleasure to see what you could come up with as you tended to think outside the box on many of the assignments. We feel that you most embodied Average Jane for this cycle. As always, we are extending you an invitation to be a guest judge for Assignment 1 of Cycle 6 (once we get that going). Should you choose not to accept, don’t worry – our feelings won’t be hurt. We would also like to extend an Average Jane siggy to you, if you want one – once again, do not worry about our feelings, they won’t be hurt if you decline.

And to Cam and Giesille:
    This was a very fun cycle and both of you were very strong competitors as well. It was nice to see all of the ideas you came up with for your assignments and nice to see the Average Jane in each of you.

To all who participated in any capacity and/or lurked:
    We are going to encourage you to fill out this survey to give us your thoughts and opinions. It is one, very open ended question instead of many questions. Feel free to write what you think is necessary. Take the survey

Breakdown of final scores (200 possible points):
    Iris Fujioka by SmustleQueen – 179
    Cameron “Cam” Delaney by crimsonsunsets22 – 178
    Giesille Janssen by Eiphos1212 – 168
  • Options
    StarMcLight2StarMcLight2 Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited November 2009
    Congrats Iris!!!!

This was very very close and though it went fast you all did a great job.

I encourage you both to try again next cycle if you like. I hope you had as much fun in the competition as we did seeing your great creativity.

Thank you to everyone who participated.

-Star
    tumblr_nboolyIdkK1t7r502o1_250.gif
  • Options
    crimsonsunsets22crimsonsunsets22 Posts: 2,591 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Congrats Iris/Smustle!

I enjoyed participating in the contest, it was lots of fun!
  • Options
    eiphos1212eiphos1212 Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited November 2009
    Well done Smustle! You were a very good competitor as were you crimsonsunsets. I hope you both enjoyed this as much as I did.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Glad you had fun. It was a rather short cycle, but you guys did a great job!
  • Options
    RayheyRayhey Posts: 1,408 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Congrats!!!

Chicka:
    I see you've changed your siggy, I think she fits in very nicely, don't you? :wink::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Rayhey wrote:
    Chicka:
    I see you've changed your siggy, I think she fits in very nicely, don't you? :wink::mrgreen:

Yes, yes she does. It's quite amazing to see all the different types of Average Jane's we've had.
  • Options
    PerkyRainbow999PerkyRainbow999 Posts: 1,624 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Congrats Smustle! :thumbup:
  • Options
    UmiKagamiUmiKagami Posts: 412 Member
    edited November 2009
    Congrats Iris and Smustle!!!
  • Options
    hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,931 Member
    edited November 2009
    Well done ladies! Special grats to Smustle!!!
    smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-059.gif

Lol I knew who it was before I read it, thanks to your siggy chica :lol:

Edit for stoopid forum
    Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    lol Glad I could help out Hush :-P
  • Options
    lilacfaery06lilacfaery06 Posts: 668 Member
    edited November 2009
    awww congrats to all the girls and to smustle and Iris :)
  • Options
    SmustleQueenSmustleQueen Posts: 1,868 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Amg!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't believe I won! Thank you so much for letting me participate. It was an awesome competition and I would love to be a guest judge next cycle.

crimsonsunsets22 and Eiphos1212, you were awesome competitors, and I loved all of your pictures.

Can't wait to tell Iris, she'll be so happy :lol:
  • Options
    ceruleecerulee Posts: 444 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Grats to Iris and Smustle! This competition was a short one but the participants did a great job! :D
  • Options
    dolphinz2121dolphinz2121 Posts: 3,949 Member
    edited November 2009
    Congrats Iris & Smustle!

I'd be interested in joining next cycle. Can't wait for it to start again!
  • Options
    ceruleecerulee Posts: 444 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I can't wait either! :mrgreen: Woot!
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    After the busy holiday week last week we're getting around to figuring out Cycle 6. Big surprises in store, but we'd still like more feedback if anyone would like to complete the survey linked on the first page.
  • Options
    edited December 2009