Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2nd Gallery poses, How to select

MeteoricDragonMeteoricDragon Posts: 245 Member
I can easily download and use custom gallery poses. but I can't select which second pose gets used when saving a sim to my library. How do you select which one gets used?

Comments

• Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    Hi there! I'm not sure if you've figured this out yet but in order to actually select the 2nd gallery pose you need to save your sim multiple times first. Then open your my library folder and review each saved creation to see which 2nd pose you like best. Pick the best one and then upload that one. You can delete the duplicates of course and this process only takes me a few extra minutes. Worth it to me to get the best looking gallery shots ☺ Hope that helps you and keep having fun creating!
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    Multiple saves and delete the duplicates? That makes sense. It's an effective workaround.
  • Options
    So happy you got this so fast and I hope you give it a try. I do it every time I upload a sim now ☺
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    edited October 2017
    I'd say the results from doing this are quite good!:

AYA TAKAHASHI
    Aya is a well-endowed fashion lover and wants to be beautiful! Her name means "Design" "Color" or "Beautiful" in Japanese. She aspires to build a happy family with a man that can appreciate her beauty.

Aspiration: Big Happy Family, Domestic
    Traits: Bookworm, Creative, Art Lover

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/B3B3E88CAB2111E78BCB7AE2CCA11599

00.jpg
    01.jpg
  • Options
    Yes! I'd definitely say so too MeteoricDragon ☺ And you even picked one of my favorite 2nd poses. This one almost always looks fantastic on sims. Aya's ethnicity shines through beautifully. I'm so glad this helped you and now I am going to click your other links ☺ Have an awesome weekend! ♥
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png