Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

After the tutorial

Has somebody passed the entire tutorial?
All i see on Youtube is the begining of the game: creating a family and learning the bascis of the game.

I am wondering what's next when you accomplished all of this?
Can you start with a new family, with your own house, choosing the amount of sim you want to play with. The tutorial wants you to play with 2 sims and then create a family. But what if I want to create only one sim and invite an other player to move in my house and have a family with him / her? Can I do that?

Comments

• Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Rocsai wrote: »
    Has somebody passed the entire tutorial?
    All i see on Youtube is the begining of the game: creating a family and learning the bascis of the game.

Can you start with a new family, with your own house, choosing the amount of sim you want to play with. The tutorial wants you to play with 2 sims and then create a family. But what if I want to create only one sim and invite an other player to move in my house and have a family with him / her? Can I do that?

When you lvl up you can add extra Sims, though if you have children etc they won't be playable until you have available slots to add them to family.
  • Options
    Slug7447Slug7447 Posts: 70 Member
    [quote="Rocsai;d-918061"]Has somebody passed the entire tutorial?

Can you start with a new family, with your own house, choosing the amount of sim you want to play with. The tutorial wants you to play with 2 sims and then create a family. But what if I want to create only one sim and invite an other player to move in my house and have a family with him / her? Can I do that?[/quote]

[quote="Rocsai;d-918061"]Has somebody passed the entire tutorial?

Can you start with a new family, with your own house, choosing the amount of sim you want to play with. The tutorial wants you to play with 2 sims and then create a family. But what if I want to create only one sim and invite an other player to move in my house and have a family with him / her? Can I do that?[/quote]

I play it you have to make a legacy after the when u finish the first thing you make A baby which unlocks at level 11 but you get the get married quest at level 6 I think and you do events theirs not much to do just do the same stuff also you can have one sim if you like also if you want another sim to move in with you and u have a space to add the sim so u can play as him or her I can if they live in ur house