Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

'Go for a walk' and 'Go for a walk together' option please

I would really like an option for my sim to go for a walk (like when they go for a jog but walking). On top of that I would like it if they could go for a walk with another sim. They could chat as they walked and if are romantic they can hold hands, how cute would that be?
6Y6GB8R.png

Comments

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I love this idea! Earlier today I was playing with a family in Granite Falls, and I wanted the whole family to go to the fishing spot together, but instead of walking over together like I hope, they all ran individually.
  • Options
    knitsybitsyknitsybitsy Posts: 78 Member
    Yes, I was thinking of this. I had an athletic sim in the household. Then I moved another sim in to date her son. I was thinking they would be best friends and work out together a lot. Sometimes they feel so couped up, so I just send them off on a jog, but they can't jog together.
  • Options
    DBrunsDBruns Posts: 3 New Member
    I would love this, also! Great idea! Can we have iiiiit, pleeease! :#
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I'd like a "Go for a walk" interaction available everywhere, one that would not be tiring for elders.
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Well with Cats and Dogs coming, it seems that there is some walking the pet interactions coming as well, maybe they'll add some for humans as well?
  • Options
    SihuSihu Posts: 73 Member
    I thought about this idea before, it's quite simple but so cute. I think ts4 needs more interactions between Sims like this one.
    Even two Sims jogging together would be nice.

I find it so sad that Sims go for a walk alone at granite falls when it would make more sense if they went with the other Sims who are in holidays with them.
    Sooo I want this <3!
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
  • Options
    LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    This is something I've also thought about. It would be fantastic if they would add this at some point. When my sims went camping they all just went walking in a different direction which seemed a bit silly...
  • Options
    SimsPlayer1196SimsPlayer1196 Posts: 50 Member
    I would love it if they had strollers to go on walks with toddlers, but unlike Sims 3, I'd like if the whole family could go (not just the toddler and the one being pushing the stroller). It would also be nice if they added a double stroller this time.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,460 Member
    I would really like an option for my sim to go for a walk (like when they go for a jog but walking). On top of that I would like it if they could go for a walk with another sim. They could chat as they walked and if are romantic they can hold hands, how cute would that be?

Yes please developers.
  • Options
    SmilinSimsSmilinSims Posts: 560 Member
    That would be adorable <3
    Do you want to WIN the new Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff Pack??? To WIN you MUST be subscribed to my YOUTUBE channel Watch contest video for rules!

acrehk.jpg