Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So latest patch and yet still not fixing the major issues SURPRISED much

https://youtu.be/YQ8T2JqVstQ

So made a quick video on my frustration that some of the biggest issues are not being fixed in the game. They are spending time fixing small glitches that for me personally are not really an issue but the biggest glitches are not being touched and make the game completely unplayable.

Comments

• Options
    catwoman2005catwoman2005 Posts: 360 Member
    Sad Sims once again look sad and not worried when they express their sadness.

This is one of the issues that was fixed I MEAN COME ON is this really a major problem in the game for people seriously. I didnt see anyone complaining in the forums about this

• Options
    Pristine42784Pristine42784 Posts: 48 Member
    I totally understand where you are coming from. I have bought every expansion and extra pack for this game. When I try to enjoy it, all the little bugs and stupid things that go wrong make it un-enjoyable to play. Like today, I try to run my restaurant and it took from 12pm to 1am for the first batch of customers to eat and get out to make room for the new customers.... or how when I try to make my kids take a shower or bath and they get in and get out for 5 hours. If I am doing something wrong I would love to be corrected. However, there are so many other things that need to be fixed like the parties. In order to complete objectives and win achievements/rewards zero can go wrong, and well everyone standing around doesn't get the job done. I am getting to the point where I want my hard earned money back and scrap this crap.
  • Options
    Pristine42784Pristine42784 Posts: 48 Member
    plum = c ra p
  • Options
    I totally understand where you are coming from. I have bought every expansion and extra pack for this game. When I try to enjoy it, all the little bugs and plum things that go wrong make it un-enjoyable to play. Like today, I try to run my restaurant and it took from 12pm to 1am for the first batch of customers to eat and get out to make room for the new customers.... or how when I try to make my kids take a shower or bath and they get in and get out for 5 hours. If I am doing something wrong I would love to be corrected. However, there are so many other things that need to be fixed like the parties. In order to complete objectives and win achievements/rewards zero can go wrong, and well everyone standing around doesn't get the job done. I am getting to the point where I want my hard earned money back and scrap this plum.

it is nothing you are doing wrong. It is something that needs fixing within the game that is just being overlooked
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    I totally understand where you are coming from. I have bought every expansion and extra pack for this game. When I try to enjoy it, all the little bugs and plum things that go wrong make it un-enjoyable to play. Like today, I try to run my restaurant and it took from 12pm to 1am for the first batch of customers to eat and get out to make room for the new customers.... or how when I try to make my kids take a shower or bath and they get in and get out for 5 hours. If I am doing something wrong I would love to be corrected. However, there are so many other things that need to be fixed like the parties. In order to complete objectives and win achievements/rewards zero can go wrong, and well everyone standing around doesn't get the job done. I am getting to the point where I want my hard earned money back and scrap this plum.

This is so funny and true when I tried a thread on time issues most if not all said that the time was perfect for them, and some said that they had more time in a day than they needed.Then when one lie more come and add their lie lol. so that's why nothing gets done.
    Yes, they fix bugs you never heard of lol.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    The party glitch really sucks. I'm hoping it gets fixed soon. I went to show a friend some Sims 4 gameplay today and the party failed miserably. Everyone just stood around and I couldn't even work on the task. I think the second most annoying one is that my Sims constantly get up while out to eat. I have to click sit together 4-5 times before the food comes out because they're all scattering away to talk or mess with something.
  • Options
    boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    I also just figured out why everyone uses "plum" so strangely. lol tryna filter my plum plum
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    I really hate it when I am trying to potty train one of the toddlers, and I look over and the father is holding himself because he has to go. But instead of him going to the bathroom he goes in his kid's room and plays with the dollhouse. rofl. Is this some sort of Test and we do not know about it lol.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    Stormsview wrote: »
    I really hate it when I am trying to potty train one of the toddlers, and I look over and the father is holding himself because he has to go. But instead of him going to the bathroom he goes in his kid's room and plays with the dollhouse. rofl. Is this some sort of Test and we do not know about it lol.

Dont even get me started with the Glitches and bugs that happen since toddlers came into play. GRRRR
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I am waiting for the fix to the AI. My sims seem to freeze and not do the interactions that I ask them to do. Those interactions then cancel out. I am so sick of having to reset my game every 5 minutes to fix the AI.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    The party glitch really plum. I'm hoping it gets fixed soon. I went to show a friend some Sims 4 gameplay today and the party failed miserably. Everyone just stood around and I couldn't even work on the task. I think the second most annoying one is that my Sims constantly get up while out to eat. I have to click sit together 4-5 times before the food comes out because they're all scattering away to talk or mess with something.

With this one, I have them draw on placemats, that seems to keep them occupied and may be a temporary fix.
  • Options
    fatsimmerfatsimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a major glitch with woohoo in the bed. When the sims get to the bed, they reset near the bed and the interaction cancels. They have to use the closet or bushes. I have tried using different beds, restarting my game and computer, etc. Nothing works. I started having this issue after downloading parenthood. Does anyone else have this glitch? They should include woohoo in the shower with the next update. I also have been having issues with sims freezing instead of completing interactions and when I speed up time. Speaking of speeding time, when all sims are sleeping, sometimes time doesn't speed up. I hope EA fixes these glitches soon.

P.S. here's to hoping after pets, next years expansion pack is season's.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member

So made a quick video on my frustration that some of the biggest issues are not being fixed in the game. They are spending time fixing small glitches that for me personally are not really an issue but the biggest glitches are not being touched and make the game completely unplayable.

I have that glitch too, and I've noticed it usually happens when a sim is doing homework nearby. If that's the case, until they get it fixed, find the offending child or teen & reset them. Homework overall is getting to be a thorn in my side, I'm so sick of how they leave it on the tables instead of putting it back in their inventory. It's pretty pointless anyway, they should just get rid of it altogether & let the kids use school projects & skills to keep their grades up.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    SnowWolf58SnowWolf58 Posts: 382 Member
    edited September 2017
    I just rolled my eyes at the latest patch notes... such a JOKE! More small crap that doesn't matter in the overall game play. It's like EA is putting out useless patches just to look like they actually care about all the players and this 🐸🐸🐸🐸.I.C. shell of a Sim's game now.

Total CRAP and I haven't played for weeks now due to the insanely long lag time that is now a permanent fixture of this lost game.

FAIL EA... So much failure.
    Ryzen 1700X • 16GB • RX 580

INFJ -A/-T
  • Options
    iWallOliveiraiWallOliveira Posts: 182 Member

This interface/menu of The Sims 4 is very bugged with several delays of information of sims, time of game and even the humor. Producers need to address this problem urgently.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Whatever happened to fixing "Get To Work"? Well, people who want it have bought it already, so they don't need to anymore.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.