Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meet the Benalis!

What have you guys done with Salim Benali? I gave him a brief makeover and he's now with my sim, Kay Conway. Together they've got a son, Adrian Benali, and Kay is pregnant again!

4g3bxOG.png

gPVPiEw.png

Comments

• Options
    WoolenhatWoolenhat Posts: 255 Member
    They are such a cute couple!!!!
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    Woolenhat wrote: »
    They are such a cute couple!!!!
    ♥♥♥

Thank you! Kay actually dated Akira Kibo for a bit but he was sooo clingy w/ that Jealous trait - so she found her love in Salim :)
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    edited August 2017
    In my game he's a policeman and the husband of Melanie, who's a part of my legacy I've played for a very long time now.
    He looks so much better when you remove his beard, lol. Might be the best looking sim out of the Maxis pre mades.

xMcdea5.jpg
    Post edited by agustd on
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Forgive my ignorance--but did he come with City Living? I don't usually play the Townies very often. :)
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    Forgive my ignorance--but did he come with City Living? I don't usually play the Townies very often. :)

Yes, he did.
  • Options
    draculusa2003draculusa2003 Posts: 46 Member
    I love Salim! He's the townie that caught my eye to marry my 1st generation sim :) I didn't change him at all, I really loved his slightly ethnic look and got some pretty cute kids from the combined genetics.
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    He is such a stud without his beard! :open_mouth:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    He looks so plum without a beard! More sims should have beards. I vote for beards!
  • Options
    Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    edited August 2017
    Such a cute family! I really like his makeover, are they uploaded on the Gallery? :)
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Salim is one of my favorite premades in the Sims. he's so handsome! Sadly, I haven't really played with him in a long time.
    I had him marry one of my sims and they had a daughter.
    HmhwGok.png
    bXxb9Ex.png
    Here he is with their daughter.
    QbGFVRx.png
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    Callum2000 wrote: »
    Such a cute family! I really like his makeover, are they uploaded on the Gallery? :)

I can upload them if you want! When I get back to my laptop they'll be under my ID DaB1gV with their (now) two kids!
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I haven't done anything with him outside of my rotational save. He's an author who self-publishes his novels and is currently engaged to Joaquin Le Chien. That's about it.
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    He is with Zoe Patel in my game and they have twins. He is still quite lazy though, so money is always tight.
  • Options
    KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    edited August 2017
    Huh.. I never really liked him but oh my.. once the beard came off, he looks really good :o
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    He is with Zoe Patel in my game and they have twins. He is still quite lazy though, so money is always tight.

Have him write books. His skill is pretty high.
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    edited August 2017
    He married my sim Nadine (she is an art critic) and they now have 3 children: Ayla, Hasan and Jammal. They live in the spice district in San Myshuno on the old salt warehouse lot and are good friends with the Bheeda's. They are one of my favorite families to play.

OBfJHSm.jpg
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Poor Salim. Salim wanted to meet the ladies. So I had him form a woo hoo club that took place at his apartment. Poor guy. They woo hood with everyone but Salim. And in his bed.

Now he's living next door to this gorgeous lesbian couple. So I'm thinking the poor guy must be way frustrated. At least he's enjoying the bubble blower.
  • Options
    XxEmoDreamerxXXxEmoDreamerxX Posts: 25 Member
    My Sim, Angel Mark, and Salim were neighbors for a while until they started to have feelings for each other. During a house party, one thing lead to another and Angel later realized that she was pregnant with Salim's baby. She anxiously told himand he was very supportive. They began dating and Salim came over every day. Angel gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Raksha and Salim decided to move in. Raksha is now a toddler and Angel and Salim at very happy together 😊
  • Options
    XxEmoDreamerxXXxEmoDreamerxX Posts: 25 Member
    Also, if anyone is interested in downloading Angel, she is uploaded to the Gallery under my account @XxEmoDreamerxX