Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I think preicings should be added into the sims 4

who else agrees that it could be cool to have eyelash rings and lip rings kind of like we had in the sims 2. I also feel like it would be great to kind of neat in some cases create your own custom jullerey. who else agrees.

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    what on earth is an eyelash ring o_O
    i must be getting old
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    I agree. Don't know how feasible it is to add the custom jewelry part, unless you mean CC. But I would love to have nose and belly button piercings aswell
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    I agree. Don't know how feasible it is to add the custom jewelry part, unless you mean CC. But I would love to have nose and belly button piercings aswell

yes i agree nose and belly button rings would be great and i just mean like collect rocks and stones and turn them into jewlery you can sell or wear.
  • Options
    what on earth is an eyelash ring o_O
    i must be getting old

i think i meant eyebrow.
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited June 2017
    brendhan21 wrote: »

yes i agree nose and belly button rings would be great and i just mean like collect rocks and stones and turn them into jewlery you can sell or wear.

That would be cool. Maybe something they could add to a hobby pack. Jewelry making in general, not just for piercings. I'm actually surprised peircings haven't been added yet. It has been requested quite alot. Well now that I think about it, no I'm not. Surprised, that is.
  • Options

That would be cool. Maybe something they could add to a hobby pack. Jewelry making in general, not just for piercings. I'm actually surprised peircings haven't been added yet. It has been requested quite alot. Well now that I think about it, no I'm not. Surprised, that is.

yeah i heard a rumor someone found code for periceings in one of the game updates but yeah
  • Options
    lindaatjuhlindaatjuh Posts: 52 Member
    Cool! In another discussion I also gave the idea to a new carreer: tattoo/piercingartist. Giving you the possibility to get a nose/lip/eyebrow/bellybutton-piercing and custom tattoos. (Set colours, sizes, combine tattoos and have more designs to choose from)
  • Options
    ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    Yes. More piercing and tattoo options. Really create a wild-child sim. Would so love it.
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited July 2017
    I think they are gonna be added in the Pets EP rumored to be released this year. I don't really think it fits with the pets theme, but I'm saying this because of the codes that were found.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I'm not into them myself, but would love to have them in S4. I want the belly diamond <3& loop the most. A nose diamond & loop, tongue ring, upper ear loop, & lip rings. Personally, I think it should come with an Artistic GP/EP. House builder <3 , interior designer <3 , stylist <3 , and tattoo careers would make a nice addition to what we have. They can also expand painting and offer more easel types. <3:o:)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,438 Member
    who else agrees that it could be cool to have eyelash rings and lip rings kind of like we had in the sims 2. I also feel like it would be great to kind of neat in some cases create your own custom jullerey. who else agrees.
    Agrees. I want body peircings bad in TS4 plus they go great with the tattoos.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited July 2017
    Yes we need body piercings!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    fewlinesfewlines Posts: 1,488 Member
    i agree.
  • Options
    IndustrialxGothIndustrialxGoth Posts: 84 Member
    yes any styles of body piercings, should be part of a pack (SP perhaps). I was thinking if they could make a SP for Alternative subculture fashion, that these such piercings could definitely be part of it (because many alternative types of people sport various body or facial piercings~).
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Yes this would be a nice addition.
  • Options
    AngelSimmzAngelSimmz Posts: 41 Member
    I mainly want nose and belly button piercings