Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Private school

We need a private school! With uniform and those kind of things like in the sims 2

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    only if we can 'bribe' the headmaster (or headmistress) in other ways besides just cash..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    We need a private school! With uniform and those kind of things like in the sims 2

Would definitely like that!
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    what about bribing the headmaster/headmistress with other ways besides cash?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited September 2016
    no the only way i would not mind this would be if i could turn off that feature in game option because i clearly do not went the sims4 to look like boring outdated sims2
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    no the only way i would not mind this would be if i could turn off that feature in game option because i clearly do not went the sims4 to look like boring outdated sims2

Sims 2 is not boring :'(
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member

Why would you need to turn it off?
    In TS2 it's an option for you to activate. If you don't invite the headmaster, it doesn't happen.
    It's like saying you want lipstick turned off, because you don't want your sim to wear it.

Also, TS2 is far from boring or outdated.
    TS4 is the boring outdated game.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    XoxNicolexoXXoxNicolexoX Posts: 119 Member
    edited September 2016
    Bring the simple things back already, there no excuse for them to not even be able to add this ingame now. Since all sims just teleport away, they can easily make a private school outfit and send the kids/teens off. I think it would make the game a little hit more better for the wealthy side of neighborhoods.
    Post edited by XoxNicolexoX on
    rsz_simsgurunicole.png
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Schmoozing the headmaster is basically just a special party, anyway. It's absolutely doable in the current system.

Chat with, give tour of the house, serve a group meal, do romantic socials. The Gold reward would be a trait for all children in the household, giving them some kind of boost to future career performance, and a new outfit.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    ShanShan Posts: 126 Member
    I'd love for my sims to go to a private school - another money sink and a way for rich kids to stand out, or maybe someone could get in with a scholarship. I do wish the game would be able to distinguish which kids to put in there, to me it would be a bit odd if the Landgraab kids wouldn't attend.
  • Options
    what about bribing in different ways the head of the school (hopefully iy doesn't necassary have tio be a male one)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    iBrowiBrow Posts: 42 Member
    Omg yes! This would make rp for Ja'mie: Private School Girl so much more fun!!
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    edited September 2016
    iBrow wrote: »

tumblr_m67qpgpWMd1qfa9ryo1_500.gif
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    iBrow wrote: »

giphy.gif
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    OMG yes we need private school back!!!!! We need to be able to bribe the headmaster by inviting him to dinner. (That was always fun!!)

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    IdeasforsimsIdeasforsims Posts: 116 Member
    This would be cool!! Like how you could you send your children to boarding school in TS3
  • Options
    seungdoseungdo Posts: 30 New Member
    Um........rich become richer and poor become poorer? That is good idea.